why??

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScruffyMcFly

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I haven't posted on here for a while, but I'm back. I've hit a wall, and it's quite a big wall at that my self pity is at an all time high and I am sort of lost now. So around September of last year I reconnected with a good friend from high school. I had a thing for her in high school, and I still had feelings for her even after. So us connecting again was very good for me, every day we talk, we have good laughs and good times every time we are together. When we started talking again, she had a boyfriend whom she still lives with(baby daddy) and he talked to her like she was a pos every time I was over there. And based on our relationship and our compatibility I took the initiative and kissed her one day. That had confused her a lot being as she had loved my brother for a while, even after he broke her heart. So needless to say she thought I would be just like him since I'm the younger brother. So a few weeks go by and she finally realized that I was not like him at all. So things started to get more intimate and one thing led to another and we had sex. It was wonderful(I'm sorry if that's gnu but I didn't mean it in that way. Having sex with someone whom you care about is a very good feeling in my book), things where going great until one day he comes over to have a 'talk' and I can't lie so I told him. In the end I got banished from their house, I wasn't allowed to see her or talk to her. But that didn't stop us from seeing each other, we where still good friends. And so we have had to sneak around for about 3 or 4 months now just to see each other. So about 3 weeks ago they broke up, and I feel I am to blame for it, no I know I am. And I want to be with her, but if I do that then he will kick her out onto the streets and me living with my parents, I can't give her a place to stay(my step mom isn't understanding). I love the girl, and it hurts to see the damage I have done, and she thinks that she is the problem. If she didn't have a daughter I would just ask her to move up north with me to stay with a relative of mine up state. On top of that the kid says to her if he sees me at their house again he will kill me, and I don't take threats lightly, if it wasn't for her and her daughter I would make him unrecognizable(and that's saying a lot since I'm a pacifist /:. ) what should I do, should I try and make it work, or should I just suck it up and leave the situation? I really do care about her...

i mean its not a secret..... you told him the truth she needs to stop using a man for a house and do what she has to do for her own, your not the problem of the situation SHE IS its her choice at the same time do not fight over a woman who cant decide because she having sex with you then having sex with him im pretty sure, she has to move on maybe go back to her parents house or live somewhere else if she truely wants you she will take the steps of moving out and do not let her use the ( im doing this for my kid excuse ) ... you have to be firm about the situation either me or him ? look her in the eyes see what she says and if its not the answer you want then leave it alone... there are plenty of other girls out there

Latest posts

Back