Why?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TheLonelySkeptic

Why shouldn't I hate you?

One good reason. Go.

P.S.

"Because you don't know me," isn't a reason.

Becuase I rock :p

becuase your hate won't effect me 1 bit...it might drive you nucken futz though:p
becuase your hate will infect your mind and body like a fucken DIS-EASE.
Becuase your hate for me will only generate pain for you and others around you.
becuase your hate for me will only rob you of your time, energy and life.
becuase the moment you hate me...you're actaully letting me control your fucken life , thoughts and feelings.
You can hate me all you want...it still won't stop me from banging a beautiful blonde :p
In other words..I'll continue to live regardless.... while you sit, spin and chew on a bone of hate.
You can hate me becuase I don't fit into your grand sceheme of things...which is only an illusion in your mind.
Becuase HATE is an illusion you created. For I AM REAL. I AM TRUTH. Nothing REAL can be threaten...especailly your delusions of hate.

lol, because I wasn't one of the ones who thought you were an ass?:p (On your other thread.)
Great thread, by the way.

Because I am the best friend you could ever have. If you hate me you well never know that.

Bluey said:
Because I am the best friend you could ever have. If you hate me you well never know that.

:p I clicked on your little blue person, Bluey. He's at 151 now. :)

EveWasFramed said:
Bluey said:

:p I clicked on your little blue person, Bluey. He's at 151 now. :)

:D I have been clicking on ppl's as well.

I am board with mine now though. He changed from an egg to what he is now but is not doing anything else lol

Who wants him? Little Blue is oafishly up for adoption.

PM me or post here if you would like him.

Liapos said:
Why shouldn't I hate you?

One good reason. Go.

If someone doesn't need a reason to hate total strangers then i would doubt the usefulness of any reason not to hate them.

Latest posts

Back