will anybody listen to me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

hey! i like this bored im a lonely person.. i dont know if someone is gonna listen to me,because no ones really pays me attention.. but i wanna tell my history.. i had a friend she was like my best friend.. but i just screwed up! i wanted to be with the popular ones, so she though that i betraied her.. but she speaks to me but is not the same..and i have friends, but they never call and if they do is once in a while.. and i feel really lonely.. im graduating this year from high school. so im hoping that i can start a new life in college. sorry for my english! i know it sounds stupid and childish.. but this is really hurting me

Have you tried apologizing to your friend and explain that the popularity you desire is not at the cost of your friendship with her? It would be a shame to lose a friend over a misunderstanding like I often tend to do. If you have and she still can't get passed it then she's having trust issues to get passed in order for her to be a good friend. With your other friends, you should try to build up the confidence to be the one to call them. They're still worth trying to stay close with unless they'd resent you for it. Try to make new friends since after you graduate, college life is drastically different but more importantly, don't let any personal struggles get in the way of graduating because it's an incredible feeling to graduate, which is an accomplishment that many people up to this day take for granted.

Hi Guest, you're most welcome here, we will listen to you, why don't you join us, and be one of our group of members.

I agree with joeynicdao, try to explain to her that your friendship with her is something special and your relation with other friends for that popularity you seek is something else. If she really cares about it and see you as a best friend as well, she will understand.

Guest.  I don't know that you want advice from somebody quite a bit older, but I have had many mountains and valleys in my life.  I soon realized there are a kazillion people out there and all are trying to be happy and many are failing.  They don't just walk up and say, ''life really sucks."  LOL.  But, at times it really does, and my suggestion might be to just go on and get that good education, and this will make your life easier and much happier in the long run.  This will occupy you until life gets better. It worked for me. Meanwhile seems to be a nice place here.

Latest posts

Back