Will I be alone forever?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHZ

Reaction score
I'm 27 years old, I'm a virgin (Though I am also waiting till I'm married for sex). I've never had a girlfriend. I've never even been kissed by a girl. I've never even been on a date with a girl. I'm not even sure if girls really notice me as a guy that they'd want. So yeah, I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs. I'm about 5'7" feet tall. I have dirty blond longish curly hair. I'm around 165 pounds.

I'm a Christian, I have relationship based faith in God and not one based on rules.

I'm in school going for computer science (programming. I'm mostly a indoor person so I tend to play video games, watch anime, play Magic: The Gathering and listen to music (Mostly different types of metal). So basically what you'd expect from a geek, though I would be willing to try some more stuff if it was with a girl I liked.

I do have some other interests like psychology, culture, mythology, science, fake sci-fi science like string theory, parallel universes. Really, I do have a lot of interests I just choose to take focus on God, programming, video games and anime.

Personality wise, I'm nice, loyal, sincere, trusting, honest, smart. I'm pretty shy until I start to feel safe around the people I'm with. Even then I still like to stay in smaller groups without too much noise. I do have some confidence. Though I also tend to get lonely a lot right now. But then again, I'm also the type of guy that only needs a few friends to be happy.

I'm a mix of a ISFP and ISFJ with the ISFP being more dominate.

ISFP - http://www.personalitypage.com/ISFP.html
ISFJ - http://www.personalitypage.com/ISFJ.html

If I'm around other people that I'd want to be around, I'd do some more stuff like bowling, mini golf, going to the movies, eating out with them. With a girl, I'd probably also like to goto a quiet area in a park where there's a lot shade and a river around and just talk to her about deep stuff like stuff about God or really anything that comes. Something like doing archery sounds like it would be fun. Really, I'm more open to doing other things when I'm with other people.

You seem like a pretty interesting guy....likeable. At 27 though, holding onto that virgin thing is getting a bit prolonged....keep it much longer and it could become an issue, something most other people have done but you haven't....you might start feeling left behind.

It's just a thought, I'm not trying to be condescending or anything. I hope you keep returning to this site!

I agree that you sound really interesting. Could you join a church, a film club, a meet up group focusing on your interests and maybe meet someone through this?
By the way, is string theory really fake science? I know almost nothing about it, though I know someone whose professional life is dedicated to it.

Tiina63 said:
By the way, is string theory really fake science? I know almost nothing about it, though I know someone whose professional life is dedicated to it.

Is theoretical physics, it means there's a lot of speculation.

Do you make an effort to actively initiate conversations with girls you don't know or have just met? I ask because I think it's easy to forget to do this and it could change things quite a bit.

Xpendable said:
Tiina63 said:

Is theoretical physics, it means there's a lot of speculation.

Thank you for replying and letting me know.

I agree with Paraiyar, too, that initiating conversation might be helpful to you. if you go to places where there are others who share one or more of your interests, you might find it easier to be the one to break the conversational ice. If you find it hard, try to persevere. I still find it hard and am much older than you:)

I think you need to man-up. Don't be so shy, and as a Christian, understand that Satanic forces are still in control of this world, and what they would like to do is Agenda 21 depopulation of 95% of the people. That being said, people such as us, not finding a woman and having a family, is absolutely intentional and part of the program. At least there's hope for you. You're not fat, you have a job, you don't have bowel issues that make it hard to work, and you have money. Trust me. I'm at the bottom of the pit where it truly is hopeless, as someone who will be alone forever, you're nowhere near as bad off as feel right now. It sucks to be 34 and nowhere in life. At 27 it wasn't so bad.

Well, you sound like an interesting guy. Are you active in groups and clubs at your school? I found that was a very easy way to meet new people, almost like a built-in social group. And when you meet someone you already have at least one thing in common as you go to the same school.

-Teresa

Latest posts

Back