Will only date foreign women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Limlim said:
I am Canadian so technically you would be dating a foreign guy

Nah, man. Canada's the 51st State of the USA. Everyone knows that.

except canadians

I would only date a guy if he could find himself laying naked next to me APPRAISING me for my AWESOME videogame skills and giving me backrubs 24/7, idk maybe thats why i havent found love yet

Badjedidude said:
Limlim said:
I am Canadian so technically you would be dating a foreign guy

Nah, man. Canada's the 51st State of the USA. Everyone knows that.

except canadians

Sigh....here's your study guide, once you gain fluency we might let you in. We considered annexing you but realized there was nothing to gain, sorry BJ Dude.
[video=youtube] [/video]

ilios said:
I would only date a guy if he could find himself laying naked next to me APPRAISING me for my AWESOME videogame skills and giving me backrubs 24/7, idk maybe thats why i havent found love yet
Dissident said:
Used to do that for my gf, except she was boring and didn't play video games. <_<

^
Then you two should get together. ;)

I would love to date a women who plays video games. Where can I find one of those?

ladyforsaken said:
ilios said:
Dissident said:
Used to do that for my gf, except she was boring and didn't play video games. <_<

^

Still have that annoying problem of "already have an annoying girlfriend who has only managed to drag me down in life." :p

Dissident said:
ladyforsaken said:
ilios said:
Dissident said:

^

Still have that annoying problem of "already have an annoying girlfriend who has only managed to drag me down in life." :p

If you find her annoying and dragging you down.. why are you still with her?

ladyforsaken said:
Dissident said:
ladyforsaken said:
ilios said:
Dissident said:

^

If you find her annoying and dragging you down.. why are you still with her?

I haven't been in this position before so I don't know how to go about it. Last time I tried to break it off with her she threatened to commit suicide. Her family is 3 hours away, she barely makes money, and her car is about to break down. She interviewed for a better-paying job but was denied. I feel like a dick, in more ways than one, but I can't bring myself to be happy with her, but I also don't want to feel like I'm forcing someone out (she's prideful and has told me on multiple occasions that she'd rather be homeless than live with me single). I know her problems shouldn't be my problems, but I made the mess we're in. I shouldn't have dated her in the first place.

Dissident said:
I haven't been in this position before so I don't know how to go about it. Last time I tried to break it off with her she threatened to commit suicide. Her family is 3 hours away, she barely makes money, and her car is about to break down. She interviewed for a better-paying job but was denied. I feel like a dick, in more ways than one, but I can't bring myself to be happy with her, but I also don't want to feel like I'm forcing someone out (she's prideful and has told me on multiple occasions that she'd rather be homeless than live with me single). I know her problems shouldn't be my problems, but I made the mess we're in. I shouldn't have dated her in the first place.

I swear I replied this before?

Latest posts

Back