Will you ever consider..............?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, next time i'm a stunt man in a "man on fire" scene

would you ever consider turning your car into a low rider?

I'll go w/ no. Now it would be ridiculous. Maybe if I was 60s. Isn't the cutoff usually 65 or so?

Would you go naked at a beach? (Not necessarily a nude beach per se. More like just one where that is accepted. An example is the beaches at Barcelona.)

i would with my woman, on a secluded beach

would you ever consider piercing your tongue?

No. About 99.9% sure on that one.

Would you buy a ticket, jump on a plane to a fairly small island you don't know much about, don't speak the language there, and do it by yourself?

Ya. I've done it. Guess that's why I asked. I was thinking of something fun/adventurous. It was cool. Got a little lonely but I met a couple other English speaking people briefly at the airport and added them on Facebook. They were leaving as I was getting there. I went out to bars and stuff alone on the island. During the days I was super busy going to museums and beaches and checking everything out and walking around.

Would you clean up earthquake debris? Like manually do whatever it takes to get rid of blocks and blocks worth of debris?

12 years...so, earthquake honeysuckle? No, figure that out, you chose to live there.

Would you revive an old thread, because the current ones are...boring?

Oh my God. Always. This is how I get to interact with an actual interesting person...I know it's me. But...I'm not wrong.

Latest posts

Back