Wish to be my self

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wishtobemyself

Reaction score
Hi, guys. I'm from Indonesia. Like everyone in this forum, I also feel lonely. Right now I attend colllege. Sometimes I can laugh with my friends, but most of the time I feel that nobody is really connected with me. It feels as if they don't know me as their friend. I wish i was somebody else who are popular, handsome, cool. But the fact is I can't be like that because that's not me. I hardly know the good aspects of myself. I hate myself. Sometimes I look at the mirror and I see my very own ugly face. So hard for me to express my feelings...Most of the times I regret that I grow to be the person I am right now. I have a diary. I wrote all my miserable facts there. I cried when I read it, it so shameful. Sometimes I see a good shirt at a department store, and I said to myself," That nice shirt doesn't fit a someone like me." I wish to be a better person, but it seems very hard for me. (Sorry for my poor english).

I think you'll find a lot of people in similar situation here. Welcome to the forum. Feel free to PM anytime.
xxx

Hello, nice to meet you, I keep a journal too

Hope being here helps you feel better try not to be so hard on yourself I'm sure your a wonderful person

Hi, there! Your english is really good o_O Im from Brazil so i will try my best too lol. Listen, being cute, popular and cool dont mean you will not feel lonely. Janis Joplin, Marilyn Monroe, etc were all this and very lonely too. Im nobody to tell you to go there and buy the shirt but i think you should do that ;) lol

Latest posts

Back