With all the Gender Issue Threads Here Lately

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TtJF2.jpg

I find that a lot of the gender topics could have just been put in their respective "Questions for the Men/Women" threads.

I agree with this. :)

From experience though, certain people in this thread get subborn, illogical, and nasty, and refuse to even try to defend their views and thoughts/ideas when challenged. Sometimes we need to take our own advice.

EveWasFramed said:
WildernessWildChild said:
The Kid has gender issues- she frequently tells me girls rule, boys drool....it starts so young....

Ew. Boys are gross - my 7 year old daughter

Well, in ten years, you're gonna wish she'd keep saying that. :p

jzinsky said:
9006 said:
Poguesy said:
We could all become transgender?

No way, female clothes are too expensive.

I don't have the sense of style to wear female clothes, but I can walk in heels :D

Did it as part of cross-dressing day in high-school. I scared myself that I was quite good at walking in heels.

MellyVinelli said:
Did it as part of cross-dressing day in high-school. I scared myself that I was quite good at walking in heels.

Are you sure this wasn't a nightmare dream.

:D

EveWasFramed said:
VanillaCreme said:
EveWasFramed said:
WildernessWildChild said:
The Kid has gender issues- she frequently tells me girls rule, boys drool....it starts so young....

Ew. Boys are gross - my 7 year old daughter

Well, in ten years, you're gonna wish she'd keep saying that. :p

IKR? :p

In ten years The Kids gonna wonder why all the guys who talk to her suddenly disappear....

It's the fact that people are not treated as human beings first because of gender issues.

You're only taking that view because the idea that the current status quo isn't so bad, or that it can be worked around generally benefits your gender more than ours.

Maybe it's because people feel there are gender issues that create those issues.

Men and women are different you know, I can't bring a baby into the world for example. If there was complete equality would you ladies like two weeks maternity leave or should I have nine months too?

jzinsky said:
Maybe it's because people feel there are gender issues that create those issues.

Men and women are different you know, I can't bring a baby into the world for example. If there was complete equality would you ladies like two weeks maternity leave or should I have nine months too?

Actually, standard maternity leave is 6 weeks. And if men were to start having babies, I'd totally say they need 6 weeks off to heal and take care of the baby. :)

rdor said:
You're only taking that view because the idea that the current status quo isn't so bad, or that it can be worked around generally benefits your gender more than ours.

Are you saying that because of your gender? Just wondering...

You are right when you say women are able to have children. But think: Where do babies REALLY come from? Your sperm. So, you are equally at fault for the ability to reproduce ;p But don't be so quick to jump aboard the pregnancy boat - you are NOT MISSING OUT.

If you want water retention, morning sickness, fatigue, crankiness, mood swings out the hoohaa, and the incessant need to pee? Not to mention the thought of squeezing a watermelon out a hole you'd never think could stretch that much (and even then, some TEAR, and even have bones fracture... Ouch....). Not to mention the inability to be as independent. It's... Not in our favor. But if you really really want it - go ahead :p We'll let you have the maternity leave lol.

Or for those who will or do have daughters: Guess what? A son can have sex and maybe the worst thing that can happen is he catches something. Girls? They can get pregnant. Some as young as 12/13....

We are built differently. Our bodies (and even minds), are not built to do the same **** things. But since we each play a part, we put two halves together to form a whole. It's a group effort, not a "fend for yourself" deal.

I have met some "sour about gender" people. For men: Who birthed you? Your mother. A woman. For ladies: How come you exist? Your father. A man. Without either or, none of us would exist. Or, this conversation would not exist if one of us became asexual.

** But then the conversation would go from men VS women to tall VS short or something just as silly. The whole talk about "men have it better </3" or "women have it better ;-(" maybe some have it better than you... But it's not "all women" or "all men". I try to refrain from using that. I use the word SOME....

Senamian, this doesn't account for gay couples. I've often found that gay, lesbian, and transgendered are forgot about on here.

But anyway...

I have trouble relating to human beings, period. Because of my bad social skills, I tend to be an embarrassment, and people don't want to be around me.

Latest posts

Back