Without The Internet

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching movies/TV, reading, smoking a lot of cigarets, playing video games etc.

I still do all the things, but I'm like addicted to the internet, so I "don't have the time" to do it as much as when I didn't had it.

I don't mind being "addicted," but sometimes I think it sucks, but I sometimes manage me to quit it for a while, only checking my e-mails. So I guess I'm not too addicted again. But still.

The internet is a wonderful world. <3 <3 <3

Antihero said:
What would you likely find yourself doing at the moment if, say, the internet never existed?

What do you think you would have usually done with the time you spent online in the past?

Study? Read? Exercise? Watch more television?

Well for right now, i would probably be sleeping.

Worse case:

I would be in a mental hospital or something.

Best case:

I would be reading books about how to do things that i learned to do by reading guides online. I would join clubs and look for jobs so i could share and use the things i can do.. instead of sharing it on forums and with my online buddies.

Holy ******* crackers.

I'd be locked up somewhere.

(Or reading books and drawing)

But I bet moreso on the former.

>.>

I'd be doing what I do when I step away from the machines now, painting pretty pictures... :)

I'd be in my studio, painting. I haven't touched my oils or pastels in 4 years now, though I have been working with watercolor. Still, I'd like to stretch a huge canvas and get back to business with oils.

without the internet I would have a really hard time finding fake snuff films and downloading illegally

and i would have much less people to talk to and that would be sad :( I would probably be still playing video games

without the internet i would more thank likely be playing a video game or watching a dvd.

Oh my,
No internet?!

Well i'd probably be a very very very bored guy :p.
I'd read more or watch a lot more television.

Sean said:
Oh my,
No internet?!

Well i'd probably be a very very very bored guy :p.
I'd read more or watch a lot more television.

Or go outside and be close to nature. *shudders*

Tough question i've been online 6-7 years now.

I guess i would had gotten better grades since i would studied more on my spare time. I would also had continiued my passion for drawing.

I don't know. Truthfully, before Internet, I would PC game and play outside with my sister, and that was at such a young age.
I'd probably be a console gamer.

Latest posts

Back