Women, do good ones exist? Are relationships worth it?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, I disagree not only with your spelling but with your argument. I know good guys. Guys that are such **** honest, good-natured, reliable people that I wish they were female so I could marry them.

I don't see anywhere near the same amount of good qualities in women. Even the ones who are my friends seem to lack some fundamental qualities that I believe are essential for being human. I don't know what women are, I don't know why they are all liars, sluts, gold diggers, bitches, psychopaths or just plain stupid.

No backbone, no heart, no conscience, no honour, nothing. I wish I was gay or dead. Dead gays don't have to deal with this honeysuckle.

somedude said:
I'm sorry, I disagree not only with your spelling but with your argument. I know good guys. Guys that are such **** honest, good-natured, reliable people that I wish they were female so I could marry them.

I don't see anywhere near the same amount of good qualities in women. Even the ones who are my friends seem to lack some fundamental qualities that I believe are essential for being human. I don't know what women are, I don't know why they are all liars, sluts, gold diggers, bitches, psychopaths or just plain stupid.

No backbone, no heart, no conscience, no honour, nothing. I wish I was gay or dead. Dead gays don't have to deal with this honeysuckle.

If your gonna get picky about spelling, you realy have no argument worth bothering with.
AS i said, SOME not all and it applied to both men and wimmin.
Being gay?? what honeysuckle is that, do you think you get it easyer if your gay??

Hijacc said:
Girls do make better friends.

My best friend is a girl and its great because we hug lots and cuddle up to watch movies etc, but i cant do that with a guy haha

somedude said:

Ok, I have known more men lacking in decent qualities than women - but you don't see me assuming that my personal experiences are a fact of life. Its offensive to presume to categorise women into the categories you have - and extremely misogynisitic.

Too often people blame their own personal faults on others, rather than accept responsibility for them. It's easy, but it's a complete cop out. I'm sure it will make you feel better for a while.... but nothing will change, and you will still see women in such a derogatory way.

Coincidentally, claiming that gay guys somehow have it easier is unbelievably naive.

somedude said:
Even the ones who are my friends seem to lack some fundamental qualities that I believe are essential for being human. I don't know what women are, I don't know why they are all liars, sluts, gold diggers, bitches, psychopaths or just plain stupid.
No backbone, no heart, no conscience, no honour, nothing.

Need I remind you of what sex does most of the killing, raping, murdering, abusing, destroying in the world? There are more men in prison than women. I can't believe you wrote this honeysuckle much less believe it. It's quite clear you are talking out your ass. Hows that for backbone?

So when you lumped all the women together, where you thinking about your mom, grandmothers, and friends? You have lost any respect or empathy I had for you. No woman wants a man with your attitude.

Are you trying to prove me right Naleena with your little outburst? Go ******* die.

And yes, I would include my mother (who herself is an in and out of prison piece of trash) in that list. So sorry you were raped, murdered, abused and had your world destroyed by the big nasty statistical man. I don't defend people like that, male or female, I hate wrongs done by anyone. Period. Just so happens that I am encountering far more wrong being done by women in my everyday life to the point where I am losing all faith in an entire gender. It's not just that I am feeling there are no good women to date, i am feeling there are no good women at all, anywhere, for any purpose.

P.S. I've had a number of girlfriends, they just all turn out to be horrible excuses for human beings and so I am far more cautious about who I let into my life right now. Sorry if my attitude offends anyone, but is it really any different from the "all men are bastards" crap that women spew every once in a while? I'm venting, if there are good women out there then this isn't directed at you so don't take it to heart. Chances are though, my views are just a little bit too accurate for some hence the reaction.

somedude said:
Are you trying to prove me right Naleena with your little outburst? Go ******* die.

Outburst? RFLMAO. You haven't seen outburst yet. I thought I was quite reserved. So you can dish it out but, can't take it? I must have been a little bit too accurate hence the reaction. :)

So sorry you were raped, murdered, abused and had your world destroyed by the big nasty statistical man.

Now your sounding like what you refer to as "women." Go ******* die? This is a big outburst by far. So sorry you had your world destroyed by the big, nasty,lying, slutty, gold digging, *****, psychopaths, and just plain stupid statistical women.

I hate wrongs done by anyone. Period.

You mean like saying ALL women are stupid, heartless,gold diggers, no honour, etc? What you did was wrong. Period.

Sorry if my attitude offends anyone, but is it really any different from the "all men are bastards" crap that women spew every once in a while?

I don't say that-ever. I don't agree with it, condon it, or put up with it.

I'm venting, if there are good women out there then this isn't directed at you so don't take it to heart. Chances are though, my views are just a little bit too accurate for some hence the reaction.

Oh, so you think you know me? That's right. People are stereotyped by what they have between their legs.

IF there are good women? Which is it? Thats not what you said. Get your story straight. And for what it's worth any man who thinks ALL women are ....wait let me quote YOU exactly...
"they are all liars, sluts, gold diggers, bitches, psychopaths or just plain stupid. No backbone, no heart, no conscience, no honour, nothing." can learn to like dick. Now be a big boy and take your medicine. If you want respect, give it. You started this with your stereotyping and derogatory remarks.

I don't need to know you, your attitude shines through. Don't blame me if you live up to a negative stereotype.

I can already tell you fit into the ***** and possibly psychopath columns. I don't know you well enough to judge on the other aspects but I would be willing to bet that you have at least one other of the major character flaws I pointed out.

I get respect from those who know me and I give a lot of respect to those who deserve it, to those who don't such as yourself? Well, I give you fresia off and die because it's really not worth coming up with a better insult for you. Your shitty, whiny, instantly offended attitude is a perfect example of what is wrong with a reasonable percentage of older women such as yourself. The only thing I can say in your favour is that you aren't into that "all men are bastards" stuff, nope you are into the "statistically all men are murderers and rapists" stuff instead. Why such a big improvement you hypocritical crone.

Hey,

In my relationship sometimes I am really cold to my bf. And this is mean. But the truth is I'm like that because I have been hurt so much before that it's sort of natural for me to become cold when I think someone is about to hurt me.

I think many women you know may know at lot of hurt and therefore SEEM to be mean. (maybe at least)
When I was younger I was a lot more 'kind-hearted'. And I can guarantee if you knew me then you would not have thought I was evil.

Also there are good women. Even mature good women who have been hurt and are careful not to hurt others.

It's just that we aren't all that mature on the surface.
I actually believe pretty strongly that ALL men and women are good. Sometimes our surfaces just get brused and so it becomes harder for those around us to see the good in us.

Women can be cold..and immature with others feeling but nine times out of ten it's because we fear being hurt ourselves and that's just human. :p

EDIT: Woahh, just read your post to Nal. Nal is an angel of a woman, please try not to disrespect her somedude. You should always give respect to every human being you meet. People dont need to earn respect. They earn trust but respect is something we each need to make sure and give for free. Nal is a good woman somedude; get to know her!

somedude said:

Dude. You really should chill with the insults. Not all women are alike, just like all men are not alike. Are there women like you describe? Sure there are. But that description can just as easily apply to BOTH sexes. The terms liars, sluts, gold diggers, bitches, psychopaths or just plain stupid are not gender-proprietary. I'm sorry that the women you've dated have done things that are bad enough to give you this jaded view of women in general.

On a side note:
You're digging yourself a pretty deep hole here on the forum. There are some wonderful people here, both male and female and you are likely to alienate them all with some of the offensive things you're been saying. Try to keep the insults in check, would you?

somedude said:
I don't need to know you, your attitude shines through. Don't blame me if you live up to a negative stereotype.

You are so delusional right now. How have I lived up to that stereotype...tell me. Point it out.

I can already tell you fit into the ***** and possibly psychopath columns. I don't know you well enough to judge on the other aspects but I would be willing to bet that you have at least one other of the major character flaws I pointed out.

Why don't you take that high powered perception you THINK you have a use it on yourself. Tell me. What do you see?

I get respect from those who know me and I give a lot of respect to those who deserve it
Apparently none of them own vaginas....lol You were the one who said all women ....lol

, to those who don't such as yourself? Well, I give you fresia off and die because it's really not worth coming up with a better insult for you. Your shitty, whiny, instantly offended attitude is a perfect example of what is wrong with a reasonable percentage of older women such as yourself.

There you go, stereotyping women again. Yes, Im offended at anyone who says all women are heartless, gold diggers,no back bone blah blah blah. WHat did you expect? A smile and a coke? Oh wait, a woman without a back bone who wouldn't stand up to your sexist remarks..that's it.

The only thing I can say in your favour is that you aren't into that "all men are bastards" stuff, nope you are into the "statistically all men are murderers and rapists" stuff instead. Why such a big improvement you hypocritical crone.

I don't know. With men like you, maybe I can use you for an excuse to stereotype men and then degrade them on public forums. The only difference would be that I would expect my ass to get chewed out for doing such a bastardly thing. Hypocrite? Where? How? You slam remarks without evidence. Show me where Im a hypocrite.

BTW, your ignorance shows through. When did I ever say all men are responsible for raping, etc? SHOW ME...oh thats right you can't...lol!!!

I think there are alot of bad people out there,no matter weather their a man or a woman. But to say "I don't know why they are all liars, sluts, gold diggers, bitches, psychopaths or just plain stupid.
No backbone, no heart, no conscience, no honour, nothing" isnt going to do you any favours on here,you must have known some terrible girls to come out with something like that.Personally i dont believe any decent woman is going to want to be with somebody who would have those generalised thoughts,no matter how you were treated in the past, so you cant really complain on who your ending up with
By the way no offence meant, just saying lol

somedude said:

It isn't her attitude that "shines through", but her response to your generalizing women. She is just more vocal in her objection to it than others. Did you expect to be able to use such harsh words to describe women in general and go unscathed? I think not. I think that it's likely you expected someone to take you to task. Now please, do everyone here on the forum (including yourself) a favor, and stop the antagonistic language. :)

Somedude said:
So seriously, is it worth trying to find a decent girl or should I just write women off as mindless amusements and aim to bed them all with no regard for emotions or love or anything like that?

I really wish I could say something nice about this (and you can forget about me not saying anything at all), but I can't.
IMO... it is probably better off for you in the long run if you are completely Asexual, completely turned off of romantic relationships on the whole, and see every woman as nothing more than another face in the crowd. You will probably have less pain that way. It seems that that is what they do with us, and you're absolutely right! They epitomize the saying "just move on." That's all they seem to ever do, is move on from one relationship to the next leaving romantic casualties in a trail behind them.
Of course, they look each one in the eyes as they lay there helpless, each of their victims; the victim looks up hoping that their love will embrace them again, the woman instead spits out the words "Its your own fault. Get over it."
I think I know more about women now (after being completely torn apart by them emotionally) than I ever could by putting myself in their shoes.
When I empathize with them, I feel dirty.

...having said that... I long for a woman who understands, someone to love me no matter how messed up I am. I long for that fateful embrace, even after dirt has been kicked in my face by my former love.

fresia it.

somedude said:

Pathetic, resorting to aggressive language simply because someone has clearly defeated your arguments.

somedude said:
And yes, I would include my mother (who herself is an in and out of prison piece of trash) in that list. So sorry you were raped, murdered, abused and had your world destroyed by the big nasty statistical man. I don't defend people like that, male or female, I hate wrongs done by anyone. Period. Just so happens that I am encountering far more wrong being done by women in my everyday life to the point where I am losing all faith in an entire gender. It's not just that I am feeling there are no good women to date, i am feeling there are no good women at all, anywhere, for any purpose.

Is this why you hate women? Because you were abandoned by your mother? No matter what her faults, I pity her for producing a son who completely lacks any reasoning, and has let hatred hold sway in his heart. She doesn't deserve a son like you.

somedude said:
P.S. I've had a number of girlfriends, they just all turn out to be horrible excuses for human beings and so I am far more cautious about who I let into my life right now. Sorry if my attitude offends anyone, but is it really any different from the "all men are bastards" crap that women spew every once in a while? I'm venting, if there are good women out there then this isn't directed at you so don't take it to heart. Chances are though, my views are just a little bit too accurate for some hence the reaction.

Pssst, blow up dolls don't count as girlfriends. Neither do watermelons with crudely drawn faces.

Seriously, I may be male, but I can understand why any woman would run a mile.

I am equally offended by women who say " all men are bastards" ... but you know what? That's like trying to defend murder by saying that someone else has murdered someone before. It's a completely infantile attitude.

somedude said:

Now see, you shouldn't have made it personal, because as soon as you did, I can be as well. *Looks up on imaginary chart* Ohhh somedude, I see you can tick the "loser", "bigot", "misogynist", "badly thought out arguments", and "*******" categories. Sucks to be you.

somedude said:
I get respect from those who know me and I give a lot of respect to those who deserve it, to those who don't such as yourself? Well, I give you fresia off and die because it's really not worth coming up with a better insult for you. Your shitty, whiny, instantly offended attitude is a perfect example of what is wrong with a reasonable percentage of older women such as yourself. The only thing I can say in your favour is that you aren't into that "all men are bastards" stuff, nope you are into the "statistically all men are murderers and rapists" stuff instead. Why such a big improvement you hypocritical crone.

Well, you may think people respect you, but I imagine you are the sort of person where everyone laughs about you as soon your back is turned. Try to at least come up with a vaguely coherent reply, rather than this poisonous, hate filled babble only someone completely out of touch with reality would consider a worthwhile response.

As far as I am concerned, Somedude, you are just like any narrow minded bigot, who could spew their poison about different races or lifestyles. The fact that you have chosen women as your preferred target makes no difference.. its the ignorance and intolerance with which you preach that makes you just like every racist or homophobe.

Have a nice day. On second thoughts, I really hope you don't.

Steel said:
somedude said:

Pathetic, resorting to aggressive language simply because someone has clearly defeated your arguments.

somedude said:

Is this why you hate women? Because you were abandoned by your mother? No matter what her faults, I pity her for producing a son who completely lacks any reasoning, and has let hatred hold sway in his heart. She doesn't deserve a son like you.

somedude said:

Pssst, blow up dolls don't count as girlfriends. Neither do watermelons with crudely drawn faces.

Seriously, I may be male, but I can understand why any woman would run a mile.

I am equally offended by women who say " all men are bastards" ... but you know what? That's like trying to defend murder by saying that someone else has murdered someone before. It's a completely infantile attitude.

somedude said:

Now see, you shouldn't have made it personal, because as soon as you did, I can be as well. *Looks up on imaginary chart* Ohhh somedude, I see you can tick the "loser", "bigot", "misogynist", "badly thought out arguments", and "*******" categories. Sucks to be you.

somedude said:

Well, you may think people respect you, but I imagine you are the sort of person where everyone laughs about you as soon your back is turned. Try to at least come up with a vaguely coherent reply, rather than this poisonous, hate filled babble only someone completely out of touch with reality would consider a worthwhile response.

As far as I am concerned, Somedude, you are just like any narrow minded bigot, who could spew their poison about different races or lifestyles. The fact that you have chosen women as your preferred target makes no difference.. its the ignorance and intolerance with which you preach that makes you just like every racist or homophobe.

Have a nice day. On second thoughts, I really hope you don't.

OMGROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So... I've read some of what somedude has said and I must say, he seems to quite deserve every shitty experience he's had with women.
There are many "good" women in this world, but in my oppinion he doesn't deserve to meet any of them.
There are many "good" men in this world. He's not coming across as being one of them.

Qui said:
So... I've read some of what somedude has said and I must say, he seems to quite deserve every shitty experience he's had with women.
There are many "good" women in this world, but in my oppinion he doesn't deserve to meet any of them.
There are many "good" men in this world. He's not coming across as being one of them.

omg Qui, rofmao!

Okay I have to say somedude is wrong about Nal but it seems like laughing at him or his question is quite immature. I know what it is like to think all guys are bastards. I've been treated really badly for a long time by males. And it hurts esp. when people choose to laugh at you about it.

I wish you luck in finding the right person somedude. Be open to the possiblity that you will meet her and you will.

All I can say is that most people in general arent bastards, and women are just men with vaginas ..many of whom you meet who have been through different things than you.

jales said:
Okay I have to say somedude is wrong about Nal but it seems like laughing at him or his question is quite immature. I know what it is like to think all guys are bastards. I've been treated really badly for a long time by males. And it hurts esp. when people choose to laugh at you about it.

I wish you luck in finding the right person somedude. Be open to the possiblity that you will meet her and you will.

All I can say is that most people in general arent bastards, and women are just men with vaginas ..many of whom you meet who have been through different things than you.

hey now, all I did was laugh at Qui's sense of humor. :p

EDIT: OK, and maybe Rick's also. :p

But what's worse? Me laughing at their sense of humor, or this dude calling Nal a ***** and a crone? The question, of course, is rhetorical. I wasn't laughing at his question either, if that comment was directed at me. I've never laughed at someone asking a question or needing advice. However, I think what was said here, was well beyond that. Just my opinion, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back