Women, do good ones exist? Are relationships worth it?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jales said:
Okay I have to say somedude is wrong about Nal but it seems like laughing at him or his question is quite immature. I know what it is like to think all guys are bastards. I've been treated really badly for a long time by males. And it hurts esp. when people choose to laugh at you about it.

I wish you luck in finding the right person somedude. Be open to the possiblity that you will meet her and you will.

All I can say is that most people in general arent bastards, and women are just men with vaginas ..many of whom you meet who have been through different things than you.

Well said Jales.
I am definitely a ******* (and more than a little bit complex) myself, but the difference between me and the women I've known is that I'm ready to admit it.
I have no doubt that there are "good" women out there, hell... most of the women I've known WERE good women... its when I loved them that the problems showed up.
So you see... the moral of this story is that nobody fucks up except for YOU. (generally speaking)
Women wouldn't hate you if you didn't love them and want to be with them.
On top of it, in this postmodern age, emotional attatchment is something to be hated and despised. If you look at all the new and emerging religions (which all have New Age at their core), emotional DETATCHMENT is praised, while its only the weak who care about emotions at all.

So, if your girlfriend is reading "The Secret" or Eckhart Tolle or something, don't be surprised if she gets more attatched to Oprah than she is to you :p (no matter how hard you might try; every ounce of pain you have will be used against you in an attempt to "help" you.)

Steel said:
Is this why you hate women? Because you were abandoned by your mother? No matter what her faults, I pity her for producing a son who completely lacks any reasoning, and has let hatred hold sway in his heart. She doesn't deserve a son like you.

Steel, I won't bother responding to most of what you said because much of it was simply poor quality insults that said more about you than me (seriously dude, WATERMELON?) and internet white-knighting but the above cannot be ignored because you are right.

My mother deserves a son much worse than me, but guess what? Circumstances don't control my destiny, I do. Rather than turn out to be a violent criminal like her or some worthless bum, I turned out to be an ******* with a big mouth who doesn't know when to shut up but who is otherwise a decent person. You don't have to believe that, because I know it's true. You people don't know me any more than I know Naleena, but nice of you to be hypocritical and try to cast me aside as a bigot. But what if I am right? I only knew one good woman in my life, and she's dead now, seems the Naleenas of this world are all that's left.

I'd at least like to thank the people who offered more even-handed criticism of my attitude from a more understanding perspective. That is something we could all use. Only most are unwilling to listen to it.

Oh and Steel you dumb motherfucking piece of honeysuckle? I'm having a ******* good day and morons like you aren't going to change that. :cool:

Seriously dude, and at the risk of having the last word, you are messed up. You already admit you know little about Naleena, and yet you are ready to pass judgement on her. Is that a non-bigoted attitude? Is that open minded?

You aren't right. Pure and simple. There are people who believe passionately in all kinds of hatred.. they aren't right either. Yes, you are a bigot, but not because I say so. Lines like, and I quote from you:

"I don't know what women are, I don't know why they are all liars, sluts, gold diggers, bitches, psychopaths or just plain stupid."

are what condemn you. Your own words - not just a few words taken out of context, and an opinion you have continually re-espoused on successive posts.

You are blind, Somedude. You don't see anything but what you want to see. By all means carry on believing that women are the root of all evil.. you will either change you mind one day, or spend a lifetime alone.

I'm glad that my post offended you, because it was intended to. You have offended people simply for the crime of not enjoying the labels you have so indelicately applied to them. You have dismissed their arguments with all the arrogance of one who believes himself superior - something you most definately are not.

I don't guess there'd be any chance of locking this thread, would there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back