Worse

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheSolitaryMan said:
fox said:
I mean no offense, but no matter what situation a person has, there always is one with a worse situation... But there exist all sorts of suffering a person can have in any situation, I think all of it people should take seriously, and that it is not so helpful to compare individual suffering of one person to completely different sorts of suffering of others. I think would be much more helpful to wish best for people and help them to overcome their own sort of suffering, instead to tell them their problems are silly because others had a worse situation.

I think this is a good post.

The fact that some terrible, unimaginably cruel things happen in the world shouldn't condemn someone "better off" for being unhappy with personal problems of their own.

Human emotion is a whole spectrum, so just because a form of suffering is not as extreme as another does not discredit it to any extent.

I know what you mean though Poguesy. It's often worth taking a quiet moment of reflection upon the pain others have to bear just to keep some things in perspective.

This is what I was trying to say

Latest posts

Back