Worst uses/perversions of facebook

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wolf359 said:
These are hilarious!
I liked getting updates from things I like, food magazines, animal advocacy groups which sends beautiful pictures every day, military groups, stuff I like. Problem is, my own family and a few friends would post stupid stuff several times a day, 'I'm tired' or 'taking my dog for a walk'. It was totally clogging my page. I had a conundrum of lots of really cool stuff mixed with a bunch of garbage, but from family. So I just unfriended everyone, and use f/b just for the cool stuff, and now it's actually pretty decent! I see my family anyway, so what's the difference?

But the stupidest things I see, are when I used to get my friends updates, and they'd say "Going to California for 2 weeks starting Friday" or "Going on vacation for a week, got mom to keep the dog" Or even posting photos they took that day from Disney World. HELLO?!? Just tell everyone in the world your house will be empty, and exactly when! Might as well leave a neon sign outside your house saying 'no one home', come on in! Stupid, stupid, stupid....

see my vomit now thread.

New couples ! Look at us attractive people !

What's so wrong about couples posting pictures of themselves, Putter? Why care about that?

Latest posts

Back