Would You Accept Relationship Advice from..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sadeghol

Reaction score
does you accept relationship advice from a man with knife or bullet wound on his body.what would you rather? :cool:

Uh...okay not really getting exactly what you are answering so I'll try my best.

If someone wants to give me sound solid advice I wouldn't care if they have a bullet of knife wound. Myself, I learn from others around me and my own experiences, so as long as someone isn't just spewing nonsense what would it matter?

Hmm.. I dunno. Is he wounded because he tried to sneak in some girl's window or because his last girlfriend was a psycho?

knife! bullet would scare me. knife could have several more innocent causes than bullet.

if it was really good advice both though.

I wouldn't really take relationship advice from anyone. I'll listen to what people have to say, but at the end of the day, it's my relationship. But even if the bullet hole or knife wound was from a relationship, sure, I'll take a listen.

Even though, I have no idea what that has anything to do with anything.

Would you take advice from someone who could make the bullet hole or knife wound?

What the hell...

only if the advice started off with "Don't do this or you might get shot or stabbed."

I would consider accepting a lot more than just relationship advice from them if they seem to know what they are talking about.

Accept as in listen, sure.

You don't mention where the knife or bullet holes come from. From a random mugging it would be irrelevant, from being caught in the wrong bedroom, could reflect on the quality of advice. Countless other situations.

I'm with the rest. There's no reason not to listen to advice from them (unless it was solicited, then I might get pissed off. lol)

You can't know where those wounds came from, so that is irrelevant. I mean, yeah, if they are all decked out as a gangster or if they are sitting in a leather chair with a fat cat on their lap scratching their chin with bodyguards

Also, is this guy all patched up from this injury or is he just staggering along and bleeding out all over the place? It's rude to ask for relationship advice from someone who's bleeding out! And there might be a masked murderer running around so you should ask "Who did this to you!? Is he/she still out there!?" before you ask "What should I do about my love life?". Pssshh... Manners people!

Oh, I listen to everyone's advice on relationships--but I don't follow any of it...I do what I want and what I feel is best! Knife or Gun shot, included! LOL!

Aren't there more pressing issues that need to be dealt with when a guy with a knife wound/bullet hole starts talking to you, than some random relationship advice? :D

"Yeah, I know I'm bleeding like a stuck pig here, but seriously dude that gf of yours... I'd hit it!"

Latest posts

Back