WoW Pandas - WTF 300% XP Bonus

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bodeilla

Reaction score
My sister and I play WoW together. She has a level 90 toon now in Mists of Pandoria. My main is only 85. I'm working it... but it's slow, especially since I'm working on my new Panda with my sister. Or was.

Once my sis reached 90 she created a Panda to play with me. Now play time with her is important because we live thousands of miles away and this is how we stay close together. Well bottom line, her level 90 got a 300% XP bonus account bound Buff. She used it on her Panda after we both hit level 20, and now she is level 40 while I am still 20. She pugged dungeons while I wasn't online. We were supposed to play Pandas together. Now she's gone and left me.

I basically bought the game to play with her and now she's done this to me. I'm so disappointed I can't even put it into words. I have no reason to keep playing Pandas. What a waste. I'm not even sure I'll try to get to 90.

Thanks for listening...

Bo

exact same thing happened to me in wow..
my friend encouraged me to play and then played ahead of me all day everyday while i was at work :/
i quit when i hit lvl 80 because i got sick of playing solo.

Latest posts

Back