YELL IT OUT!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xninjaguyx

Reaction score
Sometimes it feels good to just Yell.

Yell out your problems!
Yell out how you're feeling!
Yell out to the world!
Or just Yell!

You just might feel a little better.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

That's what I'm talking about. Now, let's continue walking. By the way, next time you wanna stop and yell, tell me first, will ya? My ears, man.

RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHWWWRRRAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.

Good stuff.

You're so far ahead of me lady, by the time my voice reaches you it's nothing more than a faint whisper.
Just in case though, hold your ears.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GGGGGAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRHRRRRRRRHHHRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHhhHHHHHHHHH!!!!

xninjaguyx said:
You're so far ahead of me lady, by the time my voice reaches you it's nothing more than a faint whisper.
Just in case though, hold your ears.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the warning. By the way, didn't I say I'll wait for ya? Just move along now, stop stalling. Pffft...

My awesomeness does not depend on my looks, my weight, how many friends I have, or how my life compares to others!

I mean: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

edamame721 said:
My awesomeness does not depend on my looks, my weight, how many friends I have, or how my life compares to others!

True that. *hugs* edamame.

lonelyfairy said:
@$%&£!!!

Watch your language!!
There are people trying to Yell in here! Let's be civil!

*deep breath*
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

My aunt was really down and I told her to scream it out. Haha, I hope we didn't disturb the neighbors.

Somehow my yelling didn't quite convey the strong emotion that I wanted to express, and my exclamation felt *completed* by saying the word, "poop". Like a neat little bow to tie it all up. A cherry on top.

Sarah_Lbnz said:
Somehow my yelling didn't quite convey the strong emotion that I wanted to express, and my exclamation felt *completed* by saying the word, "poop". Like a neat little bow to tie it all up. A cherry on top.

Tasty cherry, Bon appetit!

Rosebolt said:
Sarah_Lbnz said:

Tasty cherry, Bon appetit!

Is it weird that I find this a little.... *puke*

xninjaguyx said:
lonelyfairy said:
@$%&£!!!

Watch your language!!
There are people trying to Yell in here! Let's be civil!

*deep breath*
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

My aunt was really down and I told her to scream it out. Haha, I hope we didn't disturb the neighbors.

Oops, sorry. :p I will be more civil this time....

UGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH WHY MUST YOU SOMETIMES ACT LIKE SUCH A FEMININE GIRL OBSESSED W/ HER WEIGHT?!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T THINK I BELIEVE IN YOU BUT I DO!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back