Yes or No

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on the size of its illegalness and the size of the good deed, but since it's a yes/no thread, yes.
Have you ever played Ratchet & Clank?

yes

Do you agree with making clips of violence public on social networks? Or generally over the internet?

No... if I did, then all those people that are currently obsessed with their status are going to need something else to occupy their time and I don't have enough sticks to throw.

Have you ever insulted over a billion people by making a single statement?

I'm a PC only gamer these days, but having said that, if the current generation of consoles ever get any exclusive that I actually want to play and are not HD updates of last generation games, then I am not averse to purchasing them. At this point, I am largely indifferent.

If it was revealed that you're actually a robot, do you think you'd pass the Turing test?

I`d say yes, but I`d also like to think that there`s some more there.

Are you a coffee-addict?

yes. and my birth name is very close to having the word fresia in it. I i used to get teased a lot for it. By friends and navy people and even by a substitiute school teacher once in 4th grade.

Are you angry about the past?

Outraged..Furious...so yes

Would you leave your family and loved ones behind, in order to make a new start..somewhere far away..alone?

right now I`d say yes (alone meaning me, my daughter and my cat, we 3 are 1), but looking back I`ve dismissed all opportunities of doing so, in order to be with my family (or close to). If you mean by alone just myself, then no.

Are you empathetic?

Latest posts

Back