Yes or No

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG! Nature shows are the best, aren't they? Saturday morning NBC and ABC have awesome nature shows.

I did enjoy a lot of game shows like wheel of Fortune or family feud, etc. Just haven't been interested in watching that stuff the last few months.

Seasonings like salt or pepper or just plain?

I switched to liquid hand washing soap. But, I still use bar soap in the shower. I never really thought about changing that too. It seems to work just fine for me. :)

Do you use an automatic toilet cleaner/refresher?

No since it always seems to just leave stains. Just Lysol spray and a brush work good for me.
Thanks! I have been thinking about trying one. But using bleach and a brush seems to work for me too. :)

Rinse out empty shampoo bottles to get the rest out or just throw it?
Ha! ha! Some times I add some water to the bottle, shake it up, and then use it. But, usually I just toss it out.

Do you like to eat nuts / almonds?

Thank you for eating my share of the sugar so I don't have too! Ha! ha!

I like to eat. So I sort of like to cook. I have an air frier that I like to play around with. I actually cooked two turkey legs and a full turkey breast in it at one time. It turned out really well.

Do you ever dehydrate food?

No. I don't really do anything with food anymore except go to the store and buy it and put it in the fridge or freezer and then throw it in the microwave when I get hungry. 😎

Do you have specific meal times? Or just eat whatever time of day you're hungry?

Yes, if someone gave it to me but they are expensive. I want a tortoise but I cant make myself buy one.

Do you think eating plants is cruel?

No, that's just as absurd as saying it is cruel to eat animals.

Are plants not living things as well?

Yes, but plants lack a central nervous system.

Is it ethical to cause disruption in order to protest peacefully?

I think protesting is a waste of energy but I'm a bitter person that believes change only happens when the people with money want it.

Have you done any home renovations lately?

Latest posts

Back