Yes or No

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a colony, no. Too many people. A few naked people I can handle but more than 5 or 6 and I'm out of there.

Same question

Haha! Even if she was abused by him and it was self defense with a little flare?

Why not, most people have scars. I dated a guy that had a scar all down the right side of his face and he was blind in that eye. Anyway, he turned out to be a possessive angry little scrapper and he drank too much. We were good together for about 6 months until he tried to choke me out and not in the good way. I never even thought about that scar until after he acted like a fool.

Haha! Even if she was abused by him and it was self defense with a little flare?

Why not, most people have scars. I dated a guy that had a scar all down the right side of his face and he was blind in that eye. Anyway, he turned out to be a possessive angry little scrapper and he drank too much. We were good together for about 6 months until he tried to choke me out and not in the good way. I never even thought about that scar until after he acted like a fool.
Oops...

Do you prefer a pretty face?

Like someone has wasps all over them and I need to eat them all before they get stung to death? Naaa, I'd just stand back and watch. Ha! ha!

Would you follow Winnie the Pooh around to find and raid all of his honey stashes?

Latest posts

Back