You are born a winner!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

FireBird

Hi guys. Coincidentally, I somehow bumped into this forum. I am pretty much an introvert myself but I dun loaf around. I had spent many years trying to figure out why I am in the condition I am in. Seeing so many sad people here after reading a few threads, I feel like sharing with you about the the 'science of loneliness' that I have figured it out, well, only partially. There's still a lot I need to experiment and I am constantly doing it now and then. I am having exams recently so I will be back sometime later to share things out.

Before I end my post, I just wanna tell all of you that you are born a winner. Remember, before you are born, you and millions of your potential brothers/sisters are competing to become the one to be born. But at the end you win. That's why you are here today. So next time when you think the sky is going to fall down and everything is hopeless, stop and think again.

Latest posts

Back