You are handed a majick quill to rewrite your life as you want it to be. Go!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
You are handed a majick quill to rewrite your life as you want it to be. You have 3 minutes to do this. Go!

logo.gif

There once was a God named Unacceptance who slew all the other gods then enjoyed himself cruelly torturing humans on Earth, his space-harem was known throughout the galaxy. Everyone worshipped him.

The end.

I would write courage in my life where I have shown fear. I would face those fears with the resolve and steel that I have discovered I have.

I would have taken better care of myself physically, and stuck with playing football and other sports when I was much younger. I would have given myself the strength to have overcome all of the fear I felt as a young child. I would have standed up to all of the bullies that threatened me, even if it meant getting my teeth knocked in. I would have asked out all of the young ladies that I was afraid to in my youth. I would not have been afraid to tell a good freind how much they mean to me, tell a pretty girl that they look nice, or turned away from someone that needed help.

Magic quill don't fail me now......
**** it ...i broke it. :(
Okay I crazy glue back.

Get up
Get laid
Get pay
Repeat

Naleena said:
Lonesome Crow said:
Magic quill don't fail me now......
**** it ...i broke it. :(

**** it, Lonesome Crowe, you just killed the thread! Now...I have to go off and bargain with the fae to get another one.
:club:

ouch!! ouch !! ouch!!....i say i fixed it wit crazy glue

Maybe its easier because I'm younger. Here goes:

I would have gotten into soccer as soon as I moved into high school, to stay fit and to be a part of something.

I would have given more attention to those who showed interest in me.
I count at least 4 times I had a shot at my first girlfriend and missed.

I would have been more driven in my senior year, to savor ever single day.

I would have asked potential friends to lunch. Said hi and smiled more often.

I would have courage when I cowered in fear, lost in myself.

I would have the fortitude to speak my mind, instead of staying quiet and letting people walk all over me.

I would have not acted so weird in my early school days. Maybe I'd have had a better social life back then.

I'd have at least tried to talk to girls in school. Maybe I could get my 'awkward teenage years' over with when I was actually a teenager, instead of hanging on to them in to my twenties. Maybe I would be able to get a date now.

I'd have paid more attention and tried harder academically, and gotten a Diploma instead of a GED, just so I could have it 'out of the way' and move on; not necessarily because it's a better option.

I'd have tried to get involved in a Fire Explorer program.

I inherited some money in the form of government bonds when I was very young and was dumb enough to let my #)%*#%@ mother spend it on stupid things. I would have fought to save that money and invest it when I was older, and/or used it for sensible things.

I would have started working sooner instead of waiting till I was 18.

I wouldn't have ever told that girl in my MMO guild I liked her. I would have saved my introverted, adolescent self a ton of grief that still recurs from time to time.

I might have tried to find a different job at the time I chose this one...and maybe I wouldn't have to slog through the woods dragging trees to the chipper in the pouring rain, wishing I was at home in bed with the heater on. Then again, maybe I would have missed out on a lot, too.

I would have taken almost all of the weekends I've slept through, and done something fun instead. I would at least have gotten up.

And maybe, just maybe, I wouldn't be here tonight talking about my regrets.

I cant change how i did things, i wouldnt have my kids and they are have been my life.
BUT if i did have to change things, i would not have let anyone treat me the way they did and i would still not be everyones venting post.

God, please create man again...and this time with more love, and less evilness.

Naleena said:
You are handed a majick quill to rewrite your life as you want it to be. You have 3 minutes to do this. Go!

Well, I think I'd start by cursing the sadist who only gave me 3 **** minutes to rewrite my entire life.

That's not even enough time to get through first grade.

;)

Do everything again, but with twice as much fun.

I want my whole life exactly how it is now exactly how it is now but I want some more coke because it r empty..... then everyhting will be perfect.

Hmm..

*Let my 3 minute writing be an endless writing like I write what I wants and I get what I want.
Now break time... too lazy to write.*

ready go........
i go back to 8th gradeish time. try a little harder in school and maybe take up basketball. drop the punk rock angst look and just be myself. never ever get with high school girl friend. never ever get with HER ( i call HER 6 year because she wasted 6 years for me). go to college. start a band. meet up with present love online already being a huge success and take it from there. house. kids. and happily ever after.

or, i could just be happy with the cards i was delt and deal, personally ill take the latter.

Satyr said:
Well, I think I'd start by cursing the sadist who only gave me 3 **** minutes to rewrite my entire life.

RFLMAO!
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Satyr))))))))))))))))))) I'll make a special exception for you. Take as long as you like. :)

Naleena said:
RFLMAO!
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Satyr))))))))))))))))))) I'll make a special exception for you. Take as long as you like. :)

Appreciated and noted... :shy:

Latest posts

Back