You have a choice....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hijacc

Reaction score
You could wither die and go to heaven but your family goes to hell or you can go to hell and your family go to heaven what do you choose?

fresia, that is a heard one. You mean like hell as in forever? IDK mate. i would like to think I could save them but I don't think am that brave. I mean I love my family to bits. But to burn in hell forever? IDK, I just don't know.

Edit - BTW, you should had done a poll with this.

You know my answer, Hijacc. But for the others I'll repeat it.

I'd give myself up without a second thought for my family.

NEREVAR117 said:

And spend eternity in pain burning to death? you moor of a man then I.

That is a hard question...

My answer is complex....

It may be a trick question....
If I say I go to heaven, then that may be deemed as selfish, and not worthy of heaven, and would be sent to hell any ways....
If I say hell, that may show I put others before me, and may let me into heaven....
If I say Hell, and its not a trick, then I spend an eternity dieing for those I love...
If I say Heaven and it is not a trick, then I live, while I have to know, that my family is dieing for me...

I would have to chose, that I would say, I go to hell, because then I may forever be suffering, but I will know my family is safe.

Ooohhh hard choice... let's see, I get a choice between eternal pain while my family goes to heaven, or I go to paradise with the added bonus that my family is in hell. Erm...

I don't believe in Heaven and Hell so I can't really answer the question.

Bluey said:
NEREVAR117 said:

Living a life in Heaven knowing I gave up the ones I love would be far worse.

I would burn in hell for eternity if it meant that my family went to heaven on the condition that pets count as family

NEREVAR117 said:
Bluey said:
NEREVAR117 said:

Living a life in Heaven knowing I gave up the ones I love would be far worse.

hah, good reply. You are not wrong.

Well actually I don't know what I would do. I think probably cos there is 3 of them and only one of me I would sacrifice myself for them. I hope I would be strong enough to do that.

Hijacc said:
You could wither die and go to heaven but your family goes to hell or you can go to hell and your family go to heaven what do you choose?

No question, I love my family too much to hurt them. Knowing I had made such a decision that hurt my family to save myself would be worse than any kind of torment "hell" could ever produce.

Hijacc said:

oh no, i hate hell. Maybe we could stay somewhere in the middle or somth --like purgatory. (sp)

Latest posts

Back