You Know you're Lonely When..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know your lonely when.................oh wait a minute...............................the voices in my head are talking over me............whats that?................no im not taking you to arbys,... arbys is closed,.... and besides your only in my mind.........sorry.

j/k you know your lonely when your me.... there i said it, boo hoo on me =(

...when I`m falling, stretch my hand out, shout for help... and there`s nobody to grab me, or worse, watch me touch the ground, then turn around and leave.
...also when the "never-leave-you-friends" in whom I put my trust and shared my heart and soul with, simply turn their back on me and vanish, no words attached.

When you watch your downstairs neighbor outside from your upstairs kitchen window, and you forget to turn all the lights off...and they spot you.

When you're in love with your best friend, but you don't have a best friend.

>_>

VanillaCreme said:
When you're in love with your best friend, but you don't have a best friend.

>_>

Hahah.. i sometimes pretend i have a best friend named Tommy from England :D He's a rockstar and a catch.

:club:
seriously.

When you feel that there's no one around you that you can turn to, because none of them really understand, and you're tired of pouring your heart out, only to feel nothing in return.

when your brother texts you to tell you he will be in town, but wont be seeing you because he will be with friends

When you open your phone to the phonebook, scroll through the whole thing, and realize there is not a single person you could call who would care to hear from you.

When you use less than 50 minutes on your cell phone per month.

when you're life consists of eating, school, working out, eating some more and sleeping.

when your little black book has ZERO numbers in it.

and when your best friend, who has been your friend since you were 10, lives in the the other side of the country.... *tear*

Latest posts

Back