You Know you're Lonely When..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Silhouette said:
When you open your phone to the phonebook, scroll through the whole thing, and realize there is not a single person you could call who would care to hear from you.

Yea. :<

I know that feeling.

When you really want to go out (somewhere...anywhere...) but are too embarrassed to be spotted alone.

When your brother who lives at home with you, won't hang out with you or at least do the favor of keeping you some company.

^ true for me, but it's it's a little more often

You create an OC you can symphathize with.

You're doing so poorly in school

You die a little everytime you see a couple in the street

You know with every fiber of your being that you should have been with an amazing and beautiful girl for well over a year now.
But instead that time has been spent losing everyone you had along with whatever shred of sanity you once had, and her, and now you're completely alone.

not sure if that works for this......oh well.

how about this-
you spend more time fantasizing about being with someone in a day than you do speaking to people in a week, if not more.

When you've spent the last few days in your room alone agonizing over homework you cant even start O___o

Also, you know you're lonely when you start going into random chatrooms with people that speak like theyre high school drop outs from the hood. <_<

you never shave your pits or legs anymore cause who's gonna see 'em anyway??????

Lawliet said:
You check your phone even though it didn't ring just so you won't look awkward standing by yourself

Oh yeah, all the time.
I also do it when I'm walking around.

When you log in to facebook and you have 5-10 notifications but they're all mafia wars, or other stupid things...not anyone who's written on your wall.

When all you have time for literally and emotionally is worrying about your grades :l

when you find this web site for the first time sorry lol

when you call you parents and they dont even have time to talk to you and they nevver call you back. <my life

When you read books and feel like you have a deep emotional connection with the characters and cry because you get to the end of the book and lose your imaginary friend.<i feel empty and like crying when i finish most of the final fantasy games and when i finish a manga i get depressed

Jesse said:
When you log in to facebook and you have 5-10 notifications but they're all mafia wars, or other stupid things...not anyone who's written on your wall.

And you write on peoples walls to have no one answer!

oh man i feel you outlaw i feel you
'
that is so true for me too,

when you spend all night meandering the hallways just hoping to run into someone you know :(

when you take the few people you know to places nearby your work, or to your actual job
just so people will stop assuming you're a loner freak (they have the look on their face)

Latest posts

Back