You Know you're Lonely When..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
u sit and drink alone on new year´s eve.

u get surprised when someone calls and wishes u a happy birthday.

You wanna fresia and you are 21 virgin who had litlle women and last one 2 years ago.
And it seems like there is no hope for new ones :/You feel under a rain of honeysuckle...my puzzle in big picture has been messed with(or not :D ) and i am left alone..
And just couple of months ago i liveds completly alone no relatives in a different country from my family and i couldnt come home for 9 months...everday i had no love,i was litteraly scared..all alone..no women--no friends...and only thing that made me keep going was world of warcraft(ye:D) and songs...I have and verbally abusive stepfather who recently calmed down(god knows why???)and almost stoped.But when i was younger ofc...i heard dishes flying etc...One of the lines was to me why you cut your bread rip it off with your hands(and when i did that) then he said to cut it with knife(wtf)...We only(especially my mother)was abuse,we had like2 days of pice time :),when he didnt yell or scream etc,it really pissed me off(i didnt understand it wasnt my fault he is ruined scared person)And one thing i do regret i never had a male roll model to learn from,i think that part made me very lonley when we talk about women.....sorry if i am boring you with this ^^

start conversation with yourself imagining your friends listening to you, then realise your alone in your room, listening to audio books and staring at wall map

i gotta get out tonight........

Estreen said:
When you feel that there's no one around you that you can turn to, because none of them really understand, and you're tired of pouring your heart out, only to feel nothing in return.
+
JoeVegas said:
you smoke just because you like the idea that youre slowly, passivly killing yourself. every exhale rips out a lil more.
+
TheWrathof_Jay said:
when the only person you can trust is yourself
+
Radomir said:
You cry you tears out and realize no1 cares
+
when you realize that not even your offspring loves you, that 12 years of marriage and life can be flushed down the toilet, when people turn to you only when there`s a benefit in it for them, when all their "care and love" you didn`t ask for is a fake mask for being glad and relieved that they`re not in your shoes, when you feel like lying down and closing your eyes forever, but not even nature or God is on your side, because you wake up day after day and have to endure your loneliness further on and struggle your way through it, because there are still people out there who need you, even if yours are of zero importance for them.
...when you see the grief in your parents` eyes, their hidden tears, and you feel helpless, chopped into pieces, unable to do anything about it...then you are alone and lonely. :(

... you have a guest

3247468281_02604264cd-1.jpg

when you wish for nothing more but to be able to reach out to those who hurt,

to comfort the lonely from afar because you can't stand the thought of another feeling the pain attached to your heart

it hurts even more to know that another suffers like you, but be powerless to console them

you guys this place means so much to me, and wish only for your happiness

troubled said:
You walk around empty streets and parks because everyone is at work / school / with friends.

You spend every weekend alone.

Maybe this will help you realize that being by yourself isnt necessarily a bad thing.

[youtube]12BhS22ZySA[/youtube]

You still haven't received your first christmas gift this year.
The social networking applications on facebook don't work on you because you don't have enough friends that connect with you.

Latest posts

Back