Your Friend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YourFriend0788

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Ben. My family moved a lot when I was growing up. We moved to MT when I was 12. In my teens I had a friend that lived a few blocks away from my house, but after he moved we didn't keep in contact. I hung out with the kids in the neighborhood, but other then that I didn't have any real friends. It's not that I didn't want friends, I did. I did everything you normally do to make friends, like having people over and trying to get to know them stuff like that, but no friendships ever took off. I didn't know that you could really cry yourself to sleep until it happened to me one night. I cried myself to sleep many nights because I was so lonely. I even tried cutting myself a few times trying to numb the pain. Because of what I've been through I now have a heart for people who are hurting and who are lonely. I'm now 25 and in a lot better place in my life now and I want to reach out to people who are hurting and people who are lonely. My email address is: [email protected]

Nice and noble thing to do. I'll throw my hat into that ring too. I don't check my email as often as I would check my messages on here though.

Welcome to the site!

It's good to see that your experience didn't leave you bitter. Good on you for doing that! I actually try to offer the same sort of thing myself. You want a friend? I'm open to friendship :D

[email protected] (I got's Skype!)

Jocsaint said:
Sounds like a spam thing to me, but hey. What do I know?
By the way Jocsaint, I'm not spam. That really is my story and I really want to reach out to people on this forum. I'm not asking for money or anything like that.

YourFriend0788 said:
Jocsaint said:
Sounds like a spam thing to me, but hey. What do I know?
By the way Jocsaint, I'm not spam. That really is my story and I really want to reach out to people on this forum. I'm not asking for money or anything like that.

I'll bet it's just the Your Friend in your username that would make people think that. I've seen some African scammers with names like that.

It's gotta sort of pander-y vibe to it. I'm not an actual complex, well-rounded person who may argue with/offend/inspire you - I'm just your friend. < No offense meant though ;)

Welcome to the forum! I think lonely people are usually kind people, because they've been there. =)

Latest posts

Back