your interests may be mine someone elses! :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cieljoli88

Reaction score
I guess this is a cool lil "Game" or just cool way of finding out what everyone here likes! ok rules are you just post what you like and things about you and maybe you can meet some cool peeps with interests same as yours :).

me fiiiiiiiiiirrrstttt lol

1. im 22 (soon to be 23)
2. lesbian (just thought i should throw that out there... *sigh* lol)
3.nursing student (please...it's not all it's cracked up to be...lol)
4. i <3 sailor moon (btw, mars, venus, and jup are minez lol! :p )
5. i adore LOLcats
6. i'm picky with people...not with food (weird lol)
7. i like pop/dance/rnb music (with a hint of hip hop and rock...just a HINT lol)
8. i'm an artist (even tho i haven't drawn much lately, beauty inspires me tho)

yourrr tuuurrnnn :D

- i just turned 29
- i work at a movie store (not for much longer though)
- i like video games
- i like sci-fi movies and tv shows, especially anything that has to do with time travel or man vs machines/artificial intelligence
- i like metal music and ambient moody music
- i like when a movie or video game gets the music right
- i am also picky with people, but not with food i guess
- i am an animal person

I'm 28 (close to the end)
I'm a vegetarian
I like comedy and horror movies
I love Michael Jackson, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jackie Chan.
I collect horror movie merchandise, but mainly have figures, and some Buffy and Terminator stuff.
I don't like video games, but I do like Mortal Kombat and old Sega games. I love my Sega Gopher :D
I like metal music AND Michael Jackson :D
I love pizza
And I can't think of anything else :p

1.I'm 19, I'll be 20 in march
2. also gay *high fives* :)
3 I'm a college sophomore Studying environmental studies
4. I <3 buffy, and xmen comics
5. I love instrumental and metal music

-I'm 25 next week
-I mostly listen to trance, hiphop (mostly conscious or alternative), klezmer, and weird balkan beatbox type stuff.
-I like to read and sometimes write fanfiction
-I love coffee and earl grey tea, and lounging at a coffee house until 3 in the morning if possible
-spinich and ricotta ravioli is king of the pasta kingdom

This seems fun. :)

1. I just turned 26 a few days ago
2. Work as a secretary
3. Used to play videogames all the time and miss it terribly
4. I LOVE zombies!
5. Enjoy watching anime, Family Guy, and Futurama
6. I take (amateur) pictures of nature (and my pets) for fun
7. Prefer movie and game soundtracks to the radio, but love music that can be danced to
8. Cosplayed before

Punisher - I also love Jackie Chan

- Avid PC gamer
- Enjoy a good movie (those are somewhat rare to find these days)
- I like a bit of anime
- I like to read horror/fantasy books
- I also like to write, but am usually too easily distracted to stick with it

Bluebird said:
I LOVE zombies!
Zombies are indeed awesome.

Bluebird said:
Prefer movie and game soundtracks to the radio
This, as well.

Bluebird said:
This seems fun. :)

4. I LOVE zombies!
5. Enjoy watching anime, Family Guy, and Futurama
7. Prefer movie and game soundtracks to the radio

futurama is my favorite show. i love movie and game music too. i also agree that zombies are awesome.

- im 23 and a half
- i compose things on the computer with FL Studio nowadays
- im rather philosophic
- i play video games, classic games included..
- i like to take photos for my own enjoyment
- i love certain parodies and comedy
- i listen to video game music for the most part

- I'm 16 years old. Abit of a tomboy.
- I mostly listen to metal, grunge, rock or electronica music. (Although, sometimes, I do listen to music from video games. )
- I spend my leisure time by going cycling, playing video games, reading and drawing.
- I like reading graphic novels, V for Vendetta is one of my faves, followed by watchmen. Oh, Cyanide and Happiness is pretty awesome too :)

- I've decided to take up the drums (something that I had in mind for quite some time) once the new school year starts.
- My humor is rather satirical and sarcastic. Sometimes alittle morbid.
- I love munchkin kitties ^^

- I'm 35 but act like I'm 10 :D
- I'm a HUGE Batman fan (seriously I even have a costume that I only wear on halloween, I customized it a bit. Big into G.I.Joe as well, just can't let go of my childhood.
- I still collect Yu-Gi-Oh! cards and watch the TV show.
- I read comic books, they are NOT for kids anymore.
- I love action and comedy movies, my DVD collection is mostly comic book movies.
- I listen a range of music except for heavy metal and rap. Mostly pop/rock, country.
- I'm sarcastic IRL and like to kid around with people, masking my loneliness.
- I love Simpsons and Futurama, can tolerate Family Guy sometimes, can't stand American Dad or The Cleveland Show (how are these still on the air? oh yeah fox thinks seth is a god...)
- I draw superheroes and like to write fan fiction around them.
- I also like to run around in the nude and dance naked in my living room. (kidding just thought I'd end with a joke.)

- Im 28
- I like all types of music except heavy metal and the like. Love instrumental classical music and live jazz concerts.
- I love travelling
- Enjoy cooking and eating lol
- I like walking while listening to music
- I dont like animals
- I like sci-fiction movies and short stories
- I love going out dancing
- I love languages, but can only speak fluently English and spanish

-I turned 24 last summer.
-I like many types of music...sheesh, if I had to list them all... Anyway, if you asked me that in high school, I would've likely been like, "'METAL!' \m/*headbanging*\m/ 'METALLICA, PANTERA, SLAYER!' etc., etc.," and although I still enjoy metal (it's just freakin' fun to listen to!), I've gotten into movie/game soundtracks, though more movie soundtracks. I also love new age solo piano...very soothing and expressive. But yeah, in reference to soundtracks, I'm a huge Zimmer fan! 8D From "Gladiator" to "Pirates" to "Holmes" to my all-time favorites by him (collaborated with James Newton-Howard, of course), "Batman: Begins/The Dark Knight!" Howard Shore is another personal favorite whose music I've adored since the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy.
-I enjoy writing...creative writing of many types: fiction, fanfiction, poetry, etc.
-I like little, soft animals..like kittens and puppies. Horses and killer whales are cool and pretty.
-Fantasy books/movies ("Lord of the Rings," for one!).
-I love helping people...it kind of causes me to forget about my own problems, for a few moments, anyway...
-Music. I love it. I make it. I compose/write it. I submit it. I hear it. I love what I hear! XD Wow, okay, I'm done with that. No but in all seriousness, I compose film/epic orchestral music, and as a result love to listen to that genre. Look up Epic Score. :3
-Umm..well, even though I've implicitly said this a couple of times already, I think, I'll put it out there: I LOVE being creative, artistically, whether for music, writing, fine art, or what have you.
-I love my religion, yes, but I am all for having an open mind...and non-pushiness! >:[

Countenance said:
-Music. I love it. I make it. I compose/write it. I submit it. I hear it. I love what I hear! XD Wow, okay, I'm done with that. No but in all seriousness, I compose film/epic orchestral music, and as a result love to listen to that genre. Look up Epic Score. :3

I looked up Epic Score - great stuff!

Bluebird said:
Countenance said:

I looked up Epic Score - great stuff!

i also looked it up and i agree. i love music like that.

-21, approaching 22,
-i enjoy astronomy, biology and some other sciences. high numbers astound me for some reason. and I read about science frequently for it's own sake. I suppose finding things out is important for me
-i study fine arts at a university and enjoy it.
-WW2 fanatic
-I often listen to the 80s whenever I feel the need to be distracted, but otherwise care very little for music or musicians
-i like cats!! :D
-enjoy reading, although haven't done so lately
-mild drinker. i enjoy the fancy stuff. I got a taste of it when I worked on off for this art director right after highschool, who was an avid drinker
(my oldest was a 38 year old...bottle of wine mind you)
-staunch liberal, open minded and pretty level headed I believe
-closet atheist (much harder to speak your mind where I live.

-Im 23 nearly 24
-Im a student studying American Studies
-I like all kinds of music as long as it has a good sound i like it!
- my more geeky interests are space and airplanes
- I love drinking tea
- I love gay bars
- non religious but open minded
- im a bit of a tv addict and my favourite films are action/thrillers

29 years old
I like:
-college football (LSU season ticket holder)
-watching movies (too many dvds)
-cats (especially Snowshoes)
-beer (the darker the better)
-cake (the sweeter the better)
-outdoors (would prefer to live out west)
-Live music (Metallica, Dave Matthews Band)
-Arriving at work on time (very few people do)

-I'll be 32 in June but feel like a teenager at heart, and sometimes even act like one
-I'm married with 3 kids
-I have way too many intrests and have to alternate between them to spend time with them.
-I love music. which includes most music except Metal(don't like ppl screaming at me). House, trance and most dance music is also NOT included. I love hip-hop, rock, modern country, blues and oldies, and some classical music.
-I'm also intrested in health since weight problems are a big issue for me and have lately started seriously exercising again.
-I also like fantasy and sci-fi.
-I collect dvd's have about 50 movies at the moment. My favourite movies are 300, Gladiator, Apoctolypto, 2012, Troy, Prince of Persia and many more.
-I enjoy photography
-I also love zombies
-I have an intrest in survival skills and try to exercise some skill I read about. I carry a small survival kit with me lame I know but I am prepared lol just in case.
-I love all animals big and small. I have 1dog, 1cat, 1turantula, 1praying mantis, 2corn snakes, 2 mice.
-I'm a christian but believe that I should respect all ppl what ever their believe.
-I'm a real Tomboy
-I also have intrest in personality analisis like body langague, handwriting analisis, and how favorite things and personality coincide with each other.
-Belly dancing.

Can't think of anything else now.

1.Im 19, soon 20 (woah already?!)
2. strait ...*cough*bi*cough* >.>
3. living on my own with a friend as a room mate
4. I have watched all the episodes of Bleach (anime_) and read all the manga out at the moment
5. I am jobless right now and looking for work in construction or warehousing
6. I love the movie step brothers.. and any comedy's really are hilarious XD
7. i love all music.. country is my favorite but its alright. i go threw different moods for different music.
8. i'm an artist and dont draw much lately either.
9. I started playing electric guitar a month and a half ago and its awesome!!
10. I play video games and hang out with friends mostly on my free time.. tho i dont have many friends>.>
CX

Latest posts

Back