Your most romantic moment?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone sweet enough to make time to repair things with me when we mess up. Someone always happy to spend time with me. That's very romantic.

LOVE loads of these stories here, one of mine is a first date I had with this woman I met at assertiveness training:-

We had a drink in a quiet bar and she insisted that we held hands across the table for most of the evening. She was a lovely woman, but it wasn't to be. :(

I remember this one well, it was the night I lost my virginity. Sex itself was disappointing and mediocre. But I remember being completely at ease with this girl. And I'd been feeling like honeysuckle for a while before that. We layed in my bed all night, doing an array of things from cuddling, to staring into each others eyes, to talking about a lot of things. I just remember being at "peace", not really the right word, but it was a wonderful night with a really sweet girl. She had really beautiful hair, she always had it tied up, but when she let it down she just looked like an angel. Its difficult to explain the feeling I felt then, but it some romance in there as well

I used to work with this young girl in a diy shop, she was half my age and she had a bf, but we had a great friendship for a while. We used to walk round the store arm in arm (dunno how we got away with it) and I remember us sitting doing labelling or something, while "You are Beautiful" by James Blunt was playing on the store music tannoy. Just a look between us, a quiet moment between two people, years apart, but if we had been nearer in age, who knows?

Maybe the romance was just in my head, I dunno, but I keep the memories close to me.

I could give you plenty of other people's romantic moments, if that counts.

There are so many it's difficult to choose from and some of them memories bring tears to my eyes but I'll tell you one: it's when I used to lay in bed with my late boyfriend and we would hold fart contests. So, he would rip one, thinking of making me disgusted, and then I would do better than him. He would then scream: ''THE COVERS! THE COVERS! TRAP IT IN!'', while holding the covers around me. I would struggle with him to pull on the sheets to make the room stink and he would just sizzle as if I had intoxicated him with a nuclear product.

There, I'm crying and laughing at the same time.

P.S I just want to clarify that he did not die because of my farts.

Aube said:
There are so many it's difficult to choose from and some of them memories bring tears to my eyes but I'll tell you one: it's when I used to lay in bed with my late boyfriend and we would hold fart contests. So, he would rip one, thinking of making me disgusted, and then I would do better than him. He would then scream: ''THE COVERS! THE COVERS! TRAP IT IN!'', while holding the covers around me. I would struggle with him to pull on the sheets to make the room stink and he would just sizzle as if I had intoxicated him with a nuclear product.

There, I'm crying and laughing at the same time.

P.S I just want to clarify that he did not die because of my farts.

You two sounded like you were an awesome couple. I'm sorry for your loss.

For my birthday last year, my dude bought me a silver love knot ring. That night, I was laying in his bed, behind him, and he was playing Call of Duty. So's out of nowhere, he's in the middle of a game, he goes, "Oh, here. Happy birthday." Tosses me the ring in the plastic bag that was in a black velvet bag that it came in. Awesome, yeah...

These stories are really great. I'd like to hear more, actually.

As for me, I'm not really sure that I have any all out romantic gestures that were given to me, but I'd say my most romantic was when I was proposed to. We got into a fight and I had ended up crying....he got down on one knee and proposed to me. I told him he only did that to make me stop crying (which was total bullshit, because it only made me cry MORE. lol)

I hope my most romantic moment hasn't happened yet but will do someday :)

Latest posts

Back