You're most reckless adventure

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rigel

Reaction score
What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

You're most memorable/reckless adventure?

I'm surprised no on replied in this thread.

Well, my life couldn't be more boring, so the craziest thing I ever did was probably to have unprotected sex (like anyone else), besides trying to kill myself (but at that time I was totally paranoid).

Next!

Well, nothing really. When I was a kid I used to be the one to climb the highest in a tree to see if it would hold. One time in the winter I went out on the ice, there was a brown patch (stupid ensues from here) so I decided to go out on it and see if it could hold me. I was pretty light weight for my age, but of course it didn't and through I went. My friend just stood there shocked and did nothing to help, he didn't know how to swim. I was able to pull myself to the edge and get out. It would have to be the most reckless (dumbest) thing I've ever done.

I have lots of them but lest see. This is bad one and proves how dumb teenager could be. Me and friend once got drunk smoked weed and then went motorcross while ding this. Three weeks later I found out I was 12weeks. Luckily she was born perfect and healthy.

I do crazy-ass honeysuckle every day. I can't really choose one thing as being particularly reckless, but... there are a few that have stood out for me over the years.

I went to an extremely strict, private church-school until about 9th grade. So many rules and regs that it was difficult to operate like a normal human being blanketed us daily... so one day a bunch of us guys got together and decided to freak out the faculty by simply disappearing. Now, keep in mind that this school was located outside of town, wayyyyy out in the countryside... so we couldn't just sneak home or anything.

Well, one day during lunch period we made a pact to NOT COME BACK to class. One by one we snuck out of the building (which was against the rules at that time of day) and met behind the school's maintenance shed. Ok, great. We were outside of the school, but where to go now? We had to go somewhere that the faculty would never be able to find us. After puzzling this out heatedly for about a minute or so, we heard one of the main doors to the school building open, and a deep voice booming, "STUUUUDENNTTTS!!!"

fresia. We had been discovered before we'd even taken off! That was the principal calling for us! And he sounded terrifically pissed off. The four of us guys just looked at each other for a second with that "oh fresia," look on our faces, then one of us whispered, "run!"

So we jumped up and just started running as fast as we could to the nearest treeline. As we ran, we each took turns looking back to see the principal and another teacher waving wildly at us and hollering for us to come back. I just started laughing. For once in my life I had the power and the authority figures over me were feeling helpless and confused. It was hard to run while laughing as we were, but we managed to get about 3 miles away from the school before we stopped running.

My feet hurt so ******* bad after that. I was only thirteen and there was no way I was in shape for that sort of stunt, but **** it felt good. We found a nicely hidden clearing in a patch of woods to hide in, and we must've spent at least two or three hours just hanging around, resting, sleeping, and smoking a bit. The teachers never came after us or found us. God only knew what kind of shitstorm was brewing back home for us...

...but eventually we realized that we had to go back. Yeah, it was a *****. But we did. We proudly walked those 3 miles back to the school, heads held high, knowing that from that day on we were free men and that no stupid rules could hamper us ever again. After all, once you take that huge step of breaking a rule like that, you just can't go back to being good little Mr. I-will-follow-your-command-because-God-says-that-I-have-to-obey-my-elders. You see, that simple act of disobedience on such a grand scale had changed us (or at least me). It had given us a new view of life and the world, something that those teachers couldn't stop or hold back.

Anyway, we had detention and restrictions placed on us for like two months.

Not that it stopped us from doing what we wanted. lol

Anyway, that's my story.. like I said, it sounds silly and maybe not that big of a deal, but it was a pivotal moment in my life and I'll always remember it fondly. fresia, now that I think about it, that may have been the DAY I BECAME A MAN.

:cool:

BJD for some reason, when you said you got detention for 2 months, I loled. o.o

Great Story. :D

Well the nutsy that I can be at times I went white rive rafting in a canoe. I had been in a canoe many times but never in white river rapids. This river had a set of 7 rapids. We were tripping on acid and I had on a helment w/ large pot leaves on the sides, I thought how kewl is this-right? I was in the front of the canoe and my bf was in the back of the boat. Wow when we hit that first rapid the water filled the canoe filpped me out in the rapids. I was really tripping-for real then. I can swin but not in those rapids cause they slamed me from rock in to the next and so on...The water there wasn't even deep but crushing me into the rocks about killed me. The next thing I know I'm surounded by 5-6 kayaks throwing me a life line. Which I grabed quickly, they pulled me to shore which was a straight up a mt side w/ large rocks. Then they tried to hand me one of the paddles from the canoe. I said, I don't want that-they said you better take cause you'll need to fight off the rattlesnakes till you get to solid ground-almost pooped myself at that point-keep in mind I'm still trippen on acid-wow freaked me out!! So I fight my way to level ground and had managed to stick a beer in my back jeans pocket, so I poped this beer and I hear some noise of someone comming-it was the park cops. I tried to hide the been but he busted me-ggeezz. I really needed that **** beer-chit! So after I said sorry then he was pretty nice. Told me at the next set of rapids they found a woman dead last week. Then proceeded to tell me that I had to help my bf carry that **** canoe stright up that mt. or else finish that trip down the other rapids-nnnoooo thank you-so we went up the side of the mt-vowing to never do this dumb honeysuckle again. The cop wasn't too pleased to see my helment w/ the pot leaves either. When I sobered up again I laughed at how dumb that was!!

Lol BJD,
And now you are the teacher with misbehaving students . . . ? :p

I've never done anything reckless.
I'm pretty ******* boring.

[youtube]tz32kXTPZqU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Now THIS is reckless. O_O

WOW:O Jicky is an adrenaline junkie! thank god you got out of it relatively okay (eg-ALIVE).

my nearest brush with death was far less exciting than yours.

Bungee Jumping off the old 395 bridge that crosses the 5 freeway between LA and San Diego

Wow-Ancient Bard that sounds really scary. Did you need to change the underpants you don't wear?? j/k

Possibly stuff I did as a kid. Then again, I still drive around these days without a bicycle helmet.

I got Married :p
We were a match made in heaven..
Yeap...Michael N Michelle. Even our names sound good together.
Im the angle BTW..
I did it all for the Nookie....
like a chump...like a chump..like a chump.hahahahaaa

strolling in a dense forest by moonlight is pretty fun. when I was a teenager, I did these all too frequent short (few hour) hikes all by myself. I did them with my parents as a kid, so I knew the place. Searching a way up this mountain with a great view, I wandered off the dirt track thinking that I could double my time and after an hour I found myself utterly lost. I was inconsiderate to leave my compass, flashlight, switch knife; anything that could help me out, and the sun was setting fast
I made a hasty retreat to what I thought was the right direction (remember the sun was setting, so I used that ) by 21:00 I found a familiar track that lead out of the forest. got home JUST before midnight, after like 7 hours of walking

Glad you didn't meet a bear, or some wild boars, Rigel.

iris said:
Glad you didn't meet a bear, or some wild boars, Rigel.

thanks, in hindsight it was pretty stupid. I didn't push my luck since then. Even during daytime, I have almost never seen any animals around there because the hills are scantily populated by bad tampered farmers. Bears don't live here, luckily

Hitch-hiking from Chicago to SoCal with my girlfriend when I was 17. She was 16. (Running away from home.) We actually took a Greyhound bus from Chicago to Springfield, and hitch-hiked from there. We got a ride from Springfield to Barstow, CA. It was a four-day(?) party. A couple rides later, we ended up in Long Beach and meandered down to Laguna. We hung out in Orange County for about a week, then called home for train tickets back to Chicago. Amazingly, we didn't get in whole lot of trouble for doing it.

Latest posts

Back