yuck

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zombieslayer

Reaction score
I'm home sick today. Not a big deal; just the normal flu-like stuff. I'm supposed to be at an internship, but I can't go because I'm contagious. I came on here because of *shudder* daytime television. I don't know why, but watching "The Price is Right" is kind of upsetting. I think I can go a lifetime without hearing "A NEW CARRRRRR!" haha! :D

Oh well. My day is actually going pretty well! The sun is shining, birds are chirping, etc.

Out of random curiosity, do you guys try to find excuses to use that club emoticon too? I think it's fun to use. :p
:club:

sorry but i must admit i hate those smiley stuff >_< they are yellow
i also hate the simpsons cause they are yellow >_> does that make me racist? :p

hope you'll get well soon :)

sometimes I've never really had a huge urge to use it,

but I'm sorry about being sick man that sucks :(

I was home sick last week due to the 24flu that was pretty lame but I got to take an awesome nap, why don't you watch some online tv? it's much better

haha the price is right, is that still on, I use to watch that when I was 9 when I was bored on mornings in the summer

but get better man

:)

evanescencefan91 said:
sometimes I've never really had a huge urge to use it,

but I'm sorry about being sick man that sucks :(

I was home sick last week due to the 24flu that was pretty lame but I got to take an awesome nap, why don't you watch some online tv? it's much better

haha the price is right, is that still on, I use to watch that when I was 9 when I was bored on mornings in the summer

but get better man

:)

I should've watched online TV! Oh well. Next time I'm ill.

Thanks! :p

Latest posts

Back