Yup, its a new person.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rofl. Oh, you guys...

Welcome Courtney! Wonderful intro post. Maybe you can post some of your pictures in the express yourself section. :)

Mass Communications sounds like a fascinating major. Did you partially join ALL because you like Psychology?

That's an awesome idea, maybe, I will post some pictures!

Mass Comm. is interesting thats for sure. Keeps me busy.

Well, I guess this is kinda psychology related...so thats cool. But thats not the only reason I joined!

That's an awesome idea, maybe, I will post some pictures!

Mass Comm. is interesting thats for sure. Keeps me busy.

Well, I guess this is kinda psychology related...so thats cool. But thats not the only reason I joined!

No I'm not. I don't know why it keeps posting twice. Honest... I'm only hitting the post button once!

ThatOneGirl said:
Weird. I don't care for that at all. : /

Well I've decided I like you, so I'm getting two posts instead of one from someone I like. Not so bad. :p

ohkay............the forum is telling me you posted in response to my post but your post isn't showing up.

What is going on with the forum today? =l

Okay. the forum is again telling me you posted but it's not showing up here in the thread. =l One of my posts is also gone too.

ThatOneGirl said:
Haha..well thats good at least! I guess it could be worse!

There your post is! o_O It wasn't showing up when i viewed this page. It did show up in the Today's Posts page. So I got all confused.

Hmm. *shrug*

Ok, yeah its being super weird! The post I put said, "Haha..well thats good at least! I guess it could be worse!" It's being such a weirdo.

But, yes at least we get the extra post counts. haha

0CI355A said:
Not a bunch of crap. A bunch of interesting factoids about an fascinating specimen. Welcome to this house of horrors. Just kidding. Or am I?

Sorry about that. :)
Don't worry, we're all just specimens for Dessa's social experiments here :p
Welcome to the lonely alliance.

Haha, thanks! I'm sure it's not the first time someone has used me as some kind of weirdo social experiment!

Haha, thanks! I'm sure it's not the first time someone has used me as some kind of weirdo social experiment!

RyanEhf said:
0CI355A said:
Not a bunch of crap. A bunch of interesting factoids about an fascinating specimen. Welcome to this house of horrors. Just kidding. Or am I?

Sorry about that. :)
Don't worry, we're all just specimens for Dessa's social experiments here :p
Welcome to the lonely alliance.

Why you guys like to pick on me. UN

Latest posts

Back