Yup, its a new person.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** this tread for being so uncooperative. It's being an effing jerk. It says that RyanEhf posted something...but can I see it on the thread...NO.

why are there so many replies for this post? i got slightly tired reading thru them that I've nothing to say now :/
and thatonegirl, wanted to say hi, you're a very interesting person

Hello ThatOneGirl. Your avatar reminds me of this comic I read a few years ago. Hopefully it doesn't destroy the page.

NWYiq.jpg

Hey there was redirected here from your post in the single people forum, I don't really know why I was there since I'm not actually single.... boredom I guess, but anyway, not much of a big reader I get the psychology thing you're talking about :eek: I like doing that too, i could quite happily sit in a corner, looking at how a person would interact with other people and try to explain why people act the way they do, if you know what I mean? People are fascinating and the human brain is so very complicated.

Eugh posting this again and trying to word it like I did before because the reply won't appear on my screen so i don't know if its viewable.

Hey there, got redirected here through your post in the single people thread, though I don't really know why I was reading it since I'm not actually single but anyway... I don't read much myself but I get what you mean about the psychology thing though, I'd quite happily sit in a corner looking at people and watching how they interact with each other trying to figure out why they act they way they do, if you know what I mean? (*ahem* Not in a creepy way) The human mind is so complicated and people are so very fascinating though. Hell even the way I chose to change the wording of this post slightly so it seemed more friendly than the last post is a little interesting right? I'll be rather embarrassed if they both appear after I post this though :<

Mickey, your post was not showing up because the thread was being a weirdo. But I could read it when I clicked new reply. Anyhow, I did read both of your posts. I agree...watching people can be so fascinating. I love people watching! They are so unaware of the things they do, and I totally pick up on it. Glad, you understand what I mean! Sometimes people just think I'm a weirdo, for saying those kinds of things. :p

Lets hope this post shows up.

Latest posts

Back