Date a girl in Lonely Life?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bluey said:
lol I think if you where to hit on someone here then most would be flattered even if they did not take you up on the offer. just as long as its done tastefully of course. Which am sure it would be as you have always been a good egg :)

LOL...I think you're mixing up "flattered" with "run screaming from the computer". :)

JustLost said:
Bluey said:
lol I think if you where to hit on someone here then most would be flattered even if they did not take you up on the offer. just as long as its done tastefully of course. Which am sure it would be as you have always been a good egg :)

LOL...I think you're mixing up "flattered" with "run screaming from the computer". :)

lol

Hijacc said:
A dating forum is a good idea.....

I thought so but if you think about it. It may not be. I mean you know the ppl that go to a dating sight. I have no idea if you have ever been on one but most men look at dating sights as nothing moor then a meat market. Am telling you plus 40 year old women can be scary lol Am telling you there hormones go crazy at that age. Well what am trying to say in my own way is that it may attract the wrong sort off ppl.

Bluey said:
JustLost said:
Bluey said:

lol

Hijacc said:

I thought so but if you think about it. It may not be. I mean you know the ppl that go to a dating sight. I have no idea if you have ever been on one but most men look at dating sights as nothing moor then a meat market. Am telling you plus 40 year old women can be scary lol Am telling you there hormones go crazy at that age. Well what am trying to say in my own way is that it may attract the wrong sort off ppl.
possibly but it may attract people that are really just looking for a companion.

Hijacc said:
Bluey said:
JustLost said:
Bluey said:

lol

Hijacc said:

possibly but it may attract people that are really just looking for a companion.

It is something to ponder about granted.

Should I make a thread about it in feed back to see what every one thinks?

Bluey said:
Hijacc said:
Bluey said:
JustLost said:
Bluey said:

lol

Hijacc said:

It is something to ponder about granted.

Should I make a thread about it in feed back to see what every one thinks?

Yes

I should have said the partner area. There are already so many areas that I think there may be a few too many.

Skorian said:
I should have said the partner area. There are already so many areas that I think there may be a few too many.

you have a point there as well lol Maybe we should make you admin lol

Incognita said:
a dating forum????

Do you think its a good idea?

Bluey said:
Incognita said:
a dating forum????

Not mixed in with this board. To many fronts and attempts to impress in dating sites. It may hamper what this site already has.

Bluey said:

can try, if doesnt work out, can always delete it.

u never know..might be fun and maybe attract older single ppl.

I wouldn't just DATE a girl on here...I'd wreck her. ;) lulz

Not telling who, though. ^_^ *innocent* LOL

P.S. I resurrected this thread because we were talking about it in chat. I'm not bi or anything, don't worry. XD

Badjedidude said:
I wouldn't just DATE a girl on here...I'd wreck her. ;) lulz

Not telling who, though. ^_^ *innocent* LOL

P.S. I resurrected this thread because we were talking about it in chat. I'm not bi or anything, don't worry. XD

Hit-It-Squirrel.jpg

LOL @ALL ho. Ya know...come to think of it, I don't think I'd have a problem with being an ALL gigolo. :p

Latest posts

Back