I don't get why all women aren't gay

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

...lotsa hatin' on guys in this thread. o_o

I think men are ******* awesome. Why the hell wouldn't a woman want to be with a man?

And I'm sorry, but everything you ladies listed as "replaceable" that a man provides... you say that now, but if there were no more men on the planet you'd probably wish differently.

LET'S GET SOME APPRECIATION FOR THE DUDES GOIN' HERE!

I've seen plenty about how awesome women are on this forum. Yeah, we have the occasional idiot that posts about hating bitches or whatever... but most guys on this site LOVE women and appreciate them for what they are and who they are and what they provide to us guys.

To me it's a bit of a slap in the face to hear a couple of you ladies saying men are so goddamned replaceable.

Men are lovely, wonderful, complex creatures.

(Please, no one try to debate with me on the fact that men are complex. Yes, they have "basic" wants/needs, but on the inside...they ARE complex IMO.)

SullenGirl said:
SofiasMami said:
SullenGirl said:
I have a few great uses for men, myself...

1. Penis
2. Money (on average they make more than us women for doing the same job, after all)
3. Fixing my car
4. Getting directions/reading maps

I love men but not for the above reasons-

1. Penis - you can buy one online
2. Money - I make more than most I know
3. Fixing my car - Every girl should have a good hairdresser and a good mechanic (I do :) )
4. Getting directions/reading maps - GPS

I love mens' scruffy facial hair, I love feeling all girly when I'm with a man. Men are awesome :)

Teresa

That's actually the irony and the sad part of my post. Everything I listed can easily be replaced, without need for a man. I was trying to be positive, though. Just contributing some sunshine to the thread.

You want kids don't ya?
Good luck making babies without a man.

Sean said:
SullenGirl said:
SofiasMami said:
SullenGirl said:

1. Penis
2. Money (on average they make more than us women for doing the same job, after all)
3. Fixing my car

3. Fixing my car - Every girl should have a good hairdresser and a good mechanic (I do :) )

I love mens' scruffy facial hair, I love feeling all girly when I'm with a man. Men are awesome :)

Teresa

That's actually the irony and the sad part of my post. Everything I listed can easily be replaced, without need for a man. I was trying to be positive, though. Just contributing some sunshine to the thread.

You want kids don't ya?
I'm not into procreation, but he has a point without men's sperm women wouldn't be able to make babies.

^^^MEN, WE MUST UNITE TO DESTROY SCIENCE BEFORE IT DESTROYS US!!!

At some point, women will wise-up and realize that they can genetically alter themselves to be parthogenic... or maybe they could find a way to generate sperm in a laboratory.

Make no mistake, gents; we cannot allow this to happen.

Who wants to form an underground rebellion with me wherein we target and destroy facilities that we perceive to be researching into these areas? :p

Badjedidude said:
^^^MEN, WE MUST UNITE TO DESTROY SCIENCE BEFORE IT DESTROYS US!!!

At some point, women will wise-up and realize that they can genetically alter themselves to be parthogenic... or maybe they could find a way to generate sperm in a laboratory.

Make no mistake, gents; we cannot allow this to happen.

Who wants to form an underground rebellion with me wherein we target and destroy facilities that we perceive to be researching into these areas? :p

I'm in
un.png

On the other hand, now that I think of it, some men are just incredibly disgusting in their poor attitude.

For realz.

Sean said:
SullenGirl said:
SofiasMami said:
SullenGirl said:

1. Penis
3. Fixing my car

Teresa

You want kids don't ya?

1. Who said I wanted kids?

2. No one needs man to make a kid. Just his frozen sperm. Technology has surpassed such primitive sexual rituals of men clubbing a woman over the head and dragging her back to his cave to procreate. :club:

Soon enough we won't even need a man's sperm to procreate. We'll be cloning ourselves.

3. Don't get too cocky (no pun intended) about the male participation in procreation, when it's obvious who plays the most important role in such an act (the portal into the world which is the woman's womb, and if she even decides to bring the child into the world).

K I'm done.

:)

You know, BJD, I think we should destroy facilities perceived to be researching ANYTHING AT ALL.

Think of the woes wrought by science! Think of the animal testing! When we stop the animal testing and the pollution from EVIL SCIENCE, even the most militant of feminists will find it correct and appropriate to say "Well, golly! Thank ya kindly!" And put down their Dephallusation Hatchets to briefly hug us. Or at least shake our hand.

Besides that....

SCIENCE...IS DEVILRY. WITCHCRAFT! DARK ARTS! Down with science! Down with science! Up, up, with your pitchforks and torches! To arms against the ultimate evil!

GLORY AND FAME!
BLOOD is our name!
Souls full of thunder, hearts of steel!
Killers of men, of warriors friend!
Sworn to avenge our fallen brothers...

I'm for saving men. I'm not a man, don't need any for sex, & I don't care enough to procreate. But without men so many good things would be lost. I need a mechanic, I need men to play in my favourite football club. Plus, a world with only women, when that time of the month comes around...NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Brian said:
SCIENCE...IS DEVILRY. WITCHCRAFT! DARK ARTS! Down with science! Down with science! Up, up, with your pitchforks and torches! To arms against the ultimate evil!

Right there with ya, dude. :p haha

Arnaert said:
Plus, a world with only women, when that time of the month comes around...NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Haha good point. :p

awwh, hugs as well.

This post actually makes me feel bad because I do many of the things grainofrice listed. I dont think my husband is a dog or anything, but he is loyal and can tell me he loves me.

He does give up too easily when fighting even if he is right though, and he does do whatever I want just because I want it.

But I do the same sometimes. Hmm.. I guess both sexes do this. Hmm. I'm also sorry if someone treated you like this and I hope you find someone different as well.

EveWasFramed said:
grainofrice24 said:
Why do you girls like us?
I don't know...you can blame us for stuff we didn't do and we'll accept the blame (because it's easier than arguing with you).
We'll pretend to listen to you for 30+ years
You can lead us around like a dog on a leash
You can manipulate the fact that we have an instinctual, biological attraction to those 2 awesome things on your chest.
You have someone around to do all the heavy lifting.
You have someone to listen to you, make you feel better when some ***** is being a bitchtastically bitchy ***** to you.
You have someone who will compliment the fact that you sometimes treat them like a dog...with a dogs loyalty (sometimes).
You have someone who will convince you that that shirt doesn't make you look fat when you think it does.
You have someone who will be happy he's wrapped around your little finger because at least that way he's close to you.
You have someone to fresia the odd time you're feeling horny (and he happens to be around at the time ;))

Yeah...I guess we are like disgusting stupid dogs...we're just dogs who can tell you how much we love you :shy:

...but I suppose a chick could do the same thing...yeah...why aren't all you girls gay?

You know...I almost took offense at this entire post. Instead, I decided to look past the (not so) veiled insults to the pain resonating throughout the post. So, instead of the usual "all women aren't that way" statement, I'm going to simply say that I'm sorry one of them treated you that way and that I hope you find someone that will treat you differently (better).

(((((hugs)))))

Hi-
I love men :)
I also like it when a man kills spiders in the house and takes out the garbage. Laugh if you will, but that is very important to me :)

Teresa

I don't need men but I sure luv having em around. As for why I'm not guy, have you seen two women argee they are sooooo catty. Plus I luv the smell of a clean shaven man next to me in bed. And try replacing feeling those beautiful strong arms holding you. I can much easier live with a immuture man,they contain humor, immuture women are just plain irretating.

Hahaha, thanks for the hugs Eve/Jales.

Yes I know it is unfair to generalize that all women have that type of mindset towards their male counterpart...but it's equally unfair to say that none of them have it.

In the end I guess there's no point in wondering why all you girls aren't gay...just hope that there's one good straight one out there left for me :shy:

PepeLePew2.gif

I don't post here often(sorry i should check to see how you guys are doing more) but I HAVE to defend men, cause like anything else not all men are bad. I have been around a woman's pain ALL of my life. My mom has gone through absolute hell in her life and has never had that great of experiences with men ever. She never once told me that I was honeysuckle for being a male. She would put down men in front of me all the time but would always tell me "Not all men". I haven't had such a great family life growing up, my father always neglected us and plus many other things. I am so thankful that I had such a wonderful mother growing up. She is one of the greatest and strongest people that I have ever known. She was always around us and there for us growing up, I appreciate her so much.

She went through her 1st husband who used to abuse her mentally and physically all the time. I won't say what cause it is personal and makes me sad to even think about. Then she went through my own Father who cheated on her and was never around. She grew older having 2 out of her 3 sons hate her and be violent toward her. I'm the only son that she has a relationship with anymore and I try my best to treat her the best i can. I love my mom, I would choose her over any other mom out there in a heart beat. All of the stories that she tells me makes me so sad. She has never used the hell that she went through as an excuse to treat me like honeysuckle for being a man. She goes by the individual for the most part, not what gender they are. I just don't get why other woman tend to bash men so easily and generalize. Then my mom who went through so much honeysuckle just like any other woman never said stuff to me or anyone else based on the fact that they are male. I am so happy that she was in my life and that she raised me. I feel like a good guy and I am always going to try to be the best and most loving person i can always be.

Latest posts

Back