Learning something new

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose so, and I've finally learned something about someone ;)

I learned today that my alarm can successfully shut itself off while I continue to sleep without interruption!

ucxb - those alarm clocks are sneaky I tell ya!

I've learned today that the air conditioning system in the office is possibly haunted and is plotting to freeze us

Veruca said:
I've learned today that the air conditioning system in the office is possibly haunted and is plotting to freeze us

LOL that's funny :D

I learned that someone unexpectedly cared about me. Was nice.

I've learned that I am the master of procastrination. I'll just begin doing my work right now.

I've learned that I hate TOWIE even more than last time I was forced to listen to it.

I learned that I love being the center of attention sometimes, however positive or negative.

I learnt that I could be an annoying parent when I ever have my own child. But then that only means I care.

I've learned that it's better to be loved than feared, because..nah I'm just kidding.

I've learned nothing, other than I dislike the feeling when I've been active on forums and see "Greb Greb Greb Greb Greb" in the recent posts section, since it makes me feel like a bomber and look like a spammer. Or someone desperate for attention. It sucks, anyway.

I also learned the clothes horse is completely and utterly messed, somehow it's been bent across every section so it looks like a sagging, sorry shadow of its former self. Hell, the socks on the bottom rails can touch the floor now. Think it's time to give Winter the finger so I can hang stuff up outside again, or at the very least buy one of those heaty-heaty things that you put the bag over and let it warm up the clothes from within.

I've also learned once again, soon to be forgotten until needed, that LIFE MAKES NO SENSE.

Greb said:
I've learned nothing, other than I dislike the feeling when I've been active on forums and see "Greb Greb Greb Greb Greb" in the recent posts section, since it makes me feel like a bomber and look like a spammer. Or someone desperate for attention. It sucks, anyway.

I've also learned once again, soon to be forgotten until needed, that LIFE MAKES NO SENSE.

Hey Greb, no worries about that here, it's what I do to almost all the recent threads here lmao. You'll see my name appear so much you'd be sick of me. It's just a good distraction - posting and just being here, from the honeysuckle, you know. Not for attention or anything. Just love doing it. Lol. People here are nice and are generally non-judgemental. I think you'll be my best buddy now in posting around here.

Life never makes any sense.. never will. :D

ladyforsaken said:
Hey Greb, no worries about that here, it's what I do to almost all the recent threads here lmao. You'll see my name appear so much you'd be sick of me. It's just a good distraction - posting and just being here, from the honeysuckle, you know. Not for attention or anything. Just love doing it. Lol. People here are nice and are generally non-judgemental. I think you'll be my best buddy now in posting around here.

Well, that sounds good then. I used to play a game called RuneScape (still do, I guess..irrelevant) and the forums there when I could bring myself to interact with the horrible community that thrives there, used to see the Greb Greb Greb Greb thing and people would send me abuse because of it in game. Kinda sucked.

And yay, friends. Friends are awesome to have, and it'll encourage me to come on here a lot more frequently, and maybe not just when I have things to vent. Again, yay. :D

Greb said:
Well, that sounds good then. I used to play a game called RuneScape (still do, I guess..irrelevant) and the forums there when I could bring myself to interact with the horrible community that thrives there, used to see the Greb Greb Greb Greb thing and people would send me abuse because of it in game. Kinda sucked.

And yay, friends. Friends are awesome to have, and it'll encourage me to come on here a lot more frequently, and maybe not just when I have things to vent. Again, yay. :D

Ah that sucks. :\ People here are cooler. ;)

Yay to that as well - friends! Yes do come here more, you sound like a cool person, be nice to have more people on the forum. :)

Greb said:
ladyforsaken said:

Yeah, I played an online MMO, quit ages ago but stuck to its forums for a long time. It was fun, but at some point I realized there must be more mature people than kids somewhere on the 'net :)

I heard on a TV show that 79% of all stairs accidents happen on the stairs.

(It was a cartoon so I cannot vouch for it's validity, but it makes sense so I believe it to be true!)

Edward W said:
I heard on a TV show that 79% of all stairs accidents happen on the stairs.

(It was a cartoon so I cannot vouch for it's validity, but it makes sense so I believe it to be true!)

Rofl.

I also learned the clothes horse is completely and utterly messed, somehow it's been bent across every section so it looks like a sagging, sorry shadow of its former self. Hell, the socks on the bottom rails can touch the floor now. Think it's time to give Winter the finger so I can hang stuff up outside again, or at the very least buy one of those heaty-heaty things that you put the bag over and let it warm up the clothes from within.

Hilarious...

Greb - I agree with everything LadyF said. I personally think having more inputs and having people respond makes one feel heard/seen. So post away friend!

And that clothes horse bit - you. funny. :D

Latest posts

Back