Learning something new

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well now, thanks to Veruca, 9006 and ladyforsaken, today I've learned that this forum is friendly.

And that's a little bit yay :)

Yay!

I learnt that Greb doesn't really fancy children lol hence the term "Child Crusher" :p

I've also learnt that ladyforsaken is a lurker! A lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkerrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Appears offline when she's really online! Unless it can be blamed on the website and/or my internet connection. I'm still exploring the website features and noticed a few minutes ago the small grey humanoid thing, but mine was blue. Closer inspection with the mouse revealed I was online but ladyforsaken was offline! Yet, messages are appearing.

It's probably just a ghost in the machine. Ghosts are the only people who talk to me anyway. :(

Greb said:
It's probably just a ghost in the machine. Ghosts are the only people who talk to me anyway. :(

I learnt that Greb thinks I'm a ghost.

I learnt that my rabbit likes to greet me good morning whenever he knows I'm up. :)
Never really used to realise this.

I learned Donkey Kong is very frustrating! Though I did make it to the second screen...little victories!

annik said:
I learned Donkey Kong is very frustrating! Though I did make it to the second screen...little victories!

Classic!

I learned that annik's avatars are always so pretty

And that 4 hours of sleep are not enough to roll with

And hey greb :)

Lol Greb, that's awesome!

I learnt that people will always be people. People can still resent, even with full understanding of the situation.

I learned you shouldn't accept random invites from strangers on yahoo messenger. I did, and I had my contact list hijacked and mail address spoofed, and spam sent to everyone.

Rosebolt said:
Same, i like her though. Seems like a very nice person.

Oh yes, I agree, just very mysterious... woooo!

And to stay on topic...

I learned it can snow like fury one moment and be calm and sunny a short while later. Interesting.

Oh, and that I can be compelled to change my avatar.

You seem to be one of those quiet ones, and you know what they say about them??

Latest posts

Back