My new relationship

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i feel unloved

Reaction score
Recently, about a week ago, I became the girlfriend of a WONDERFUL guy, but I keep wondering: Am I enough for him? When our relationship progresses farther, will I be able to keep up? Why does he want ME? Am I really that desirable? Could it be possible that I can be loved this easily? Why do I like him sooo much? Is it possible to fall in love in less than a month?

Just relax, if you worry too much you will miss being in love. Why wouldn't he want you? Obviously you ARE that desirable.

Just one note, your bio says you are 17 and you say 'When our relationship progresses farther, will I be able to keep up?', if you mean sex then don't feel pressured into it. It's your choice when you are really ready, you are still young.

Anyway good luck!

I agree with Edward. If you haven't done it before, don't give in until you are sure that is what you want.
The honeymoon stage is about up to 3 months. Until then, you can't really have an idea if it will go in the long term.

i feel unloved said:
Recently, about a week ago, I became the girlfriend of a WONDERFUL guy,

Congrats!

i feel unloved said:
but I keep wondering: Am I enough for him?

Time will tell. Either you will be enough for him and it'll all be fine, or you wont be enough for him, but that doesn't mean it's anything wrong with you. Maybe no one is enough for him? People are different and have different expectations, often unrealistic. You may even be too much for him, with too much worry and paranoia, so try to relax and enjoy yourself :)

i feel unloved said:
When our relationship progresses farther, will I be able to keep up?

Only one way to find out...

i feel unloved said:
Why does he want ME? Am I really that desirable? Could it be possible that I can be loved this easily?

Are you insulting his taste in women? Yes, it's possible you can be loved this easily. Ask him what he likes about you. Or maybe you wont have to and he will tell you. Maybe he already does?

i feel unloved said:
Why do I like him sooo much? Is it possible to fall in love in less than a month?

Yeah, it's possible. One day you may look back and think how crazy you were, but it's possible.

Thanks for all the helpful advice. No I wasn't trying to insult his taste in women I was mainly wondering bout why my ex doesn't want me if u read my other threads u could understand y I feel this way. Have a nice day :)
perfanoff said:
I agree with Edward. If you haven't done it before, don't give in until you are sure that is what you want.
The honeymoon stage is about up to 3 months. Until then, you can't really have an idea if it will go in the long term.

Will this new relationship also end after a day, like on your other account?

That is not my other account me and my friend just use the computers at school his relationship lasted a day the only other relationship I had lasted almost a year.
Rosebolt said:

Rosebolt said:

Let him use his sock puppet dude. It's not that terrible thing to do, I find it rather funny.

The first time I saw his conversation a while ago I thought of this :)

elmo-1-1121.jpg

cute.

I have no idea what's going on. Am I being trolled? I thought people grew out of that in the 90's.

Been in a very similar situation, difference being I had a thing for her for years (not a week) before I entered the relationship with her but all the insecurities are there, thing is whenever I voice those insecurities I get pinned to the nearest bed or sofa and convinced there's nothing to worry about.
I say: just tell him how you feel, and if he's as wonderful as you claim, he'll help you get rid of those insecurities.

Edit: "Will this new relationship also end after a day, like on your other account?"
Wait wut, did I miss something interesting when I was away?

Don't tell him how you "feel." Don't do it. Not yet. There's a good chance you will overwhelm him and he will retreat. Just my opinion.

perfanoff said:

Agreed.. but I have a feeling this isn't what you're exactly worried about.

I used to question so much like you do in my previous relationship. I realise something. Because I was too worried and paranoid about things and kept thinking, maybe I'm not good enough for this, it actually affected the relationship negatively. A lot of times people tell me that my previous relationship was a toxic one because of my ex, but I do believe that I too was at fault for some of the negativity there due to my insecurities.

All I'll say is that, just relax, enjoy the time you have with your boyfriend. He is with you for a reason, and if it is only for sex, you will soon find out. Because this relationship is still new to you, and like what perfanoff said, you're still in the honeymoon stage where everything is peachy and roses and perfect, so just enjoy it and chill out, start worrying when there is a need to worry, just be careful and keep your boundaries firm. Don't overlook red flags either.

ladyforsaken said:
Agreed.. but I have a feeling this isn't what you're exactly worried about.

I used to question so much like you do in my previous relationship. I realise something. Because I was too worried and paranoid about things and kept thinking, maybe I'm not good enough for this, it actually affected the relationship negatively. A lot of times people tell me that my previous relationship was a toxic one because of my ex, but I do believe that I too was at fault for some of the negativity there due to my insecurities.

Lady you stole my words :p
Yeah don't screw it by your paranoia and i would add "clinginess" too. You will find out everything after "honeymoon".

Latest posts

Back