Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Xpendable said:
VanillaCreme said:
What point? And by whom?

My point. You can still attract someone even if you're negative.

Oh. I never said it wasn't possible. In fact, I said that it doesn't necessarily stop anyone from being with someone.

VanillaCreme said:
Oh. I never said it wasn't possible. In fact, I said that it doesn't necessarily stop anyone from being with someone.

mmm it was probably Callie, but thanks :)

Xpendable said:
VanillaCreme said:

mmm it was probably Callie, but thanks :)

She didn't even comment on that question at all. Please don't start anything.

Xpendable said:
VanillaCreme said:
She didn't even comment on that question at all. Please don't start anything.

I mean in general. Not only this thread.

Why do you feel the need to bring up irrelevant things... I mean in this particular thread. Why would any other thread be mentioned? Just don't start anything, okay? It's not that difficult.

VanillaCreme said:
Why do you feel the need to bring up irrelevant things... I mean in this particular thread. Why would any other thread be mentioned? Just don't start anything, okay? It's not that difficult.

Here....

tylenol.jpg

If your ex partner who did a lot of stupid things when u where together, rang you up years later after your broke up just to let you know he was sorry and hasn't had a day go by that you weren't on his mind even if it was just for 10seconds and that he has never fell out of love with you. Would you want to hear it or would you rather think he's forgotten about you and moved on.

Nice But Dim Jim said:
If your ex partner who did a lot of stupid things when u where together, rang you up years later after your broke up just to let you know he was sorry and hasn't had a day go by that you weren't on his mind even if it was just for 10seconds and that he has never fell out of love with you. Would you want to hear it or would you rather think he's forgotten about you and moved on.

My gut would say, "What trouble is he in now that he feels he needs to reach out?" Because that's been my experience. I have only been good enough when my exes need help or someone to talk to. Once they are back on their feet, they are the same people they were before.

Nice But Dim Jim said:

This happened to me is the only reason why I'm commenting. My first and only reaction was to tell him that the person I'm currently with wouldn't appreciate the contact. He tried to make small talk, but when he made it clear to me what his intentions were - to maybe start something again - I had to end it. Talking to him again would mean that somewhere down the line, he would assume that things could be again, and they can't, for various reasons.

But the reaction depends on your ex and what they say.

im very much against ever contacting her again. I'd think I'd rather live not knowing than definitely knowing we never be together again. On the flip side no woman since has ever came close to filling the void she left and I'm tired of hurting others because of it

Nice But Dim Jim said:
im very much against ever contacting her again. I'd think I'd rather live not knowing than definitely knowing we never be together again. On the flip side no woman since has ever came close to filling the void she left and I'm tired of hurting others because of it

I completely understand that. And while I don't exactly know what my ex thought, or is possibly still thinking of me, I just know that I couldn't make it out like I was leading him on or stringing him along what-so-ever. I felt bad for a moment, even though he did a lot of hateful honeysuckle to me, but only because I know he has quite a difficult time really caring about anyone. The fact that he thought to contact me, no matter the intentions, after so many years did show me that I was probably the one that got away for him. But I just can't have anyone coming back into my life, thinking that things will be the same. I feel bad, but I just can't let that happen.

VanillaCreme said:
I completely understand that. And while I don't exactly know what my ex thought, or is possibly still thinking of me, I just know that I couldn't make it out like I was leading him on or stringing him along what-so-ever. I felt bad for a moment, even though he did a lot of hateful honeysuckle to me, but only because I know he has quite a difficult time really caring about anyone. The fact that he thought to contact me, no matter the intentions, after so many years did show me that I was probably the one that got away for him. But I just can't have anyone coming back into my life, thinking that things will be the same. I feel bad, but I just can't let that happen.

There's nothing to feel bad about.

I find it interesting though: People, years, even decades later, do they still think about their exes on a regular basis? It's all so alien to me but I imagine they do.

I know what my men friends think on this...

ladies is it easy for men to live without women or vice versa...

no deep analysis...just what pops in your mind...

Alone By Faults said:

I think entirely depends on the person, not the gender. Some people can live on their own without someone else and some people feel they can't.

I've been living on my own (with my kids) since my husband and I split. He has not. So, in my case, it's easier for me than it is for him.

TheRealCallie said:
Alone By Faults said:

I think entirely depends on the person, not the gender. Some people can live on their own without someone else and some people feel they can't.

I've been living on my own (with my kids) since my husband and I split. He has not. So, in my case, it's easier for me than it is for him.

do you think it would be different for you without kids ?

Latest posts

Back