Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who the hell said a man had to be completely free from bad thoughts to be loved? Who are you quoting here out of context?

I'm quoting no one. It's a general sentiment; I think. Sorry if you think it's offensive.

BeyondShy said:
Who the hell said a man had to be completely free from bad thoughts to be loved? Who are you quoting here out of context?

Knock it off, you've been short and rude with people lately, it stops. He asked a simple question, just because it isn't to your liking is no reason to start something.

BeyondShy said:

Whoa, stop trolling Xpendable. This thread is called "Questions for the Women". Are you a woman? If not, why are you answering a "question for the women"? Is there something you'd like to tell us? :club: Is there any thread you won't pollute?

-Teresa

Xpendable said:
A man has to be completely free from bad thoughts to be loved?

No. And I wouldn't want him to pretend to try to win my interest. But I would hope that I could build him up enough that those bad thoughts would lessen.

TheRealCallie said:
I would feel bad and want to know why. I would also likely keep trying new things to see if I could make it happen.

We have a really really good communication
She thinks that there is something wrong with her .... I explained that the mechanics likely wouldn't happen if I wasn't attracted to her or didn't care about her
The second I sense her frustration it's over because I know it bothers and hurts her
She could multiple orgasm and I still may not and I am still OK with that

Xpendable said:
A man has to be completely free from bad thoughts to be loved?

For me, no. I mean, that depends on what the thoughts are. Depends on if he'd want to tell me and let me know. Or if it's something I had a glimpse of and don't like it.

Solivagant said:
No bad thoughts whatsoever? I don't think such a person exists, lol.

This question came from a bad place. I think the question itself is a form of bad thought. I keep hearing that negativity floats through the air like black smoke. But the thing is I don't really think al people care to filter that kind of behavior; or they give a pass for different reasons. I've extremely negative people in my life hook up with rather positive partners. People with anger issues, self deprecation, crippling insecurities and so on. The type of characteristics that are supposedly so unattractive. So that mantra of "picking up" attitude has little validity to me. I think is not even relevant in many relationships as long as there are other factors that unite people. I've also talked with men with a latent repulsion for kindness. I still remember vividly when I encounter an ex-coworker on a saturday night. He was going to a club and he told me he was expecting to hook up. I remembered he had a girlfriend so I ask him if they were still together. Because in my "negative" mind I couldn't conceive he was trying to cheat. But he was. He wasn't even ashamed. I remember how horrible he was while working. With me and the other people. And I couldn't get around my head why I was alone and he wasn't. I keep encountering more and more of this type of people. Do they have bad thoughts? I don't know, but they certaintly make me have them.

For me, it's annoying to deal with someone who constantly thinks negatively. I deal with it every single day. And it does wear you down sometimes, but that doesn't necessarily stop people from having relationships.

It's a bit confusing because you define "bad" here as something associated with insecurity, being unattractive, rather than in moral terms. I don't think insecurity is bad.

Latest posts

Back