Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to throw it out there, surfer look means no hair. If you have less hair than me, it scares me.

Specifically how do you ladies feel about a really heavy prickly beard, the kind that feels like coarse sandpaper when brushed up against?

ardour said:
Specifically how do you ladies feel about a really heavy prickly beard, the kind that feels like coarse sandpaper when brushed up against?

I'm not personally a huge fan of facial hair. (Also, doesn't it feel hot in the summer?)
It wouldn't be a deal-breaker though unless he had Unabomber-style facial hair.

SofiasMami said:
ardour said:

I'm not personally a huge fan of facial hair. (Also, doesn't it feel hot in the summer?)

I have had facial hair for almost ever it seems but trimmed short
Mine hair is relatively soft to the touch
If its starts getting longer I find it itchy
I cant imagine having a bushy beard that potentially would be in my mouth ...gross

BadGuy said:
SofiasMami said:
ardour said:

I cant imagine having a bushy beard that potentially would be in my mouth ...gross

Reminds me of a kid at work. So bushy you can't make out his lips and I swear it sounds like it's going into his mouth when he talks. Not to mention, it looks stupid as f&^%.

ardour said:

I seem to be more into those with facial hair but don't mind those who don't - as long as it suits their face.

Xpendable said:
What about a humongous nose?

Does a nose = character? No, it doesn't mean any of those things. It's just a physical appearance. Which I'm not bothered about. It's not like we can choose the way our nose looks.

Latest posts

Back