Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanillaCreme said:
TheSkaFish said:
Question for the women - how do you like to be approached? In what context?

I liked to be slapped with a latex glove and be told to get back in the kitchen. That always seems to work, right ladies? I can't possibly be alone with this one...

You had me at "glove" but you lost me at kitchen haha

VanillaCreme said:
I liked to be slapped with a latex glove and be told to get back in the kitchen. That always seems to work, right ladies? I can't possibly be alone with this one...

I thought I was the only one that loved that!! :D

Case said:
Thanks, MG. Very interesting. You seem to have a very relaxed outlook. Would that be an accurate statement?

Yes sir, absolutely. I don't get offended easily - life's too short for such nonsense, in my opinion.

VanillaCreme said:

Ditto that.

VanillaCreme said:

Only if I can be barefoot and pregnant too. :D

This may have been asked but, when do you decide you like a guy? Like do any of you decide there and then, like a love at first site thing (accept not so melodramatic)? Or does it take time, and by time I mean a while like months to a year?

How do we know when to make a move and when it is too late?

Dear-_-Tragedy said:
This may have been asked but, when do you decide you like a guy? Like do any of you decide there and then, like a love at first site thing (accept not so melodramatic)? Or does it take time, and by time I mean a while like months to a year?

In short, all of the above. I've had instant attraction to some guys and others it took time before I realized that I was into him. Nilla is right, it's really dependent upon the individuals and situations.

Dear-_-Tragedy said:

I agree it depends on the person, but I have never experience that "love at first sight" thing. Typically I have to go on a few dates with a guy before I realize I actually like him.

probably been asked before, but It seems like any man under 5 11 is considered “short” these days. Is looking down on your partner a deal breaker?

ardour said:
probably been asked before, but It seems like any man under 5 11 is considered “short” these days. Is looking down on your partner a deal breaker?

Nope, not at all. In a perfect world, my partner would be close to my own height (or shorter) but really, does it matter?

ardour said:

I'm 5 11 and my partner is a little shorter,but it's never a problem for me,not even when I wear high heels!

I wouldn't consider that to be short at all. I've read that 5'9" is average, so that's what I consider average. But I have noticed that younger people seem to be taller on average than my peers were at their age, so maybe the average height will be going up too.

Either way, I don't think it matters much. My brother is 5'6" and his height has never been a hindrance to him.

ardour said:

My ex was 5'8. That's an inch shorter than me, so I don't feel it's a deal breaker at all. I've had other boyfriends that were the same height as me, since I like heels, I was usually looking down on them. lol

I won't pretend to even remotely understand the complexity of a woman's mind. I'm willing to learn and understand, given the chance, but I'm having an issue determining when it is I should continue to try understanding you or whether to back away. Especially when I'm getting mixed signals, and being straightforward and honest with my intentions just seem to push you all away. Did anything I say make sense? Any advice?

Re: Height

Normally I have a 6 foot rule, on occassion I may make an exception.

Tall does it for me-it's a personal thing.

TML-I'm someone who wants honest & straightforward, I can't abide games of any sort(other than bedroom funsies of course haha).

I'm a shortassed 5' 6

Apparently I appear taller online :p

I need to be with someone that has the physicality to cope with me, also I enjoy certain aspects of play that are definately helped along by being with a taller mate.

There are other reasons also.

It is a very personal thing.

Alma lost her spoon said:
I'm a shortassed 5' 6

Apparently I appear taller online :p

I need to be with someone that has the physicality to cope with me, also I enjoy certain aspects of play that are definately helped along by being with a taller mate.

There are other reasons also.

It is a very personal thing.

From my observation a lot of women seem to like the very tall 6' 3+ lanky guys even if they're, well.. a bit Umpa Lumpa sized themselves.

Good god...I don't know where you get information from but 5'11" IS NOT considered short, it is actually above average for men. The overall average height for men in 5'9". Stop using things like that as excuses to take veiled jabs at women.

Latest posts

Back