Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mintymint said:
Would you feel worse being rejected based on your personality or being rejected based on your looks? Or are both scenarios equally disheartening? I'm curious for a female perspective.

I'd feel worse if I got rejected for looks. Personalities can change, I'm kinda stuck with this look, unless I got a load of money to get some surgery haha, but I prolly wouldn't go through with that either.

Is it true that women are scared for strange men outside at a normal day like the buss? And you only give your number at a party/someone with company?

Vladimir Putin said:
Is it true that women are scared for strange men outside at a normal day like the buss? And you only give your number at a party/someone with company?

If the guy is creepy looking, yes I'd be scared. But if he's just normal then I'm just at my normal level of nervousness that I have around any strange person, male or female.

I'm not sure about the number thing. No one's ever asked for my number.

Ladies, why in hell do you sometimes stare at us so we will look and you can look away? I feel like confronting them.

I stare at people that I find attractive (male or female), and if I look away it's because I don't want to be caught staring like a weirdo stalker :p I also stare at people who are just being interesting or who look familiar.

yeah we look away because we don't want to be caught and make you think we're weird stalkers.
and we stare because eh, well it's obvious, either the guy is good looking or he looks interesting.

No, you stare cause that you want us to look at you so you can get an ego boost. You like the attention. You love turning us down, gives you confidence.

Vladimir Putin said:
No, you stare cause that you want us to look at you so you can get an ego boost. You like the attention. You love turning us down, gives you confidence.

Bitter experience isn't a healthy filter through which to view an entire gender.

My two cents.

Vladimir Putin said:

That's a broad generalization and accusation. I'm pretty sure I know my own reasons for staring at people, and it has nothing to do with getting a ego boost. Especially since I'm strait and I stare at women too. And I've never had anyone I stared at approach me, so I haven't turned down anyone.

You may have run into mean, bitchy women who have stared for those reasons, but don't condemn the entire female population for it. Bitterness is ugly.

While we are talkign about staring. How does one not stare creepy? In what way are the looks "cute"?

Vladimir Putin said:

Gee...I think we've finally figured out your problem - you know NOTHING about women.

You should put your bitterness aside and pay close attention the the way the ladies here answer questions. You might just pick up some useful information.

Vladimir Putin said:
While we are talkign about staring. How does one not stare creepy? In what way are the looks "cute"?

It's always kinda creepy... unless you're a puppy or a kitten, but even then it can be creepy. When I wake up with my cat staring at me, I think she's gonna kill me O.O

Seriously, I think facial expressions helps. If you're smiling and generally looking friendly, it's a lot more inviting than if you're scowling or staring hard at someone.

Vladimir Putin said:

Anyone can be scared from strangers outside of anything in any kind of weather... Doesn't matter if you're female, male or both.

And no. The giving out the number at the party is not true. I've given guys my number, and I've never been to a party. I'm not the partying type.

Vladimir Putin said:

And also, having someone look at me has never given me an ego boost. I either think nothing of it, or think it was odd someone was even looking at me. I'm not the prettiest crayon in the box.

Another two cents: If you're going to ask something, and we answer it, don't then turn around and knock over what we say and stay firmly with your own ignorant and bitter belief.

tehdreamer said:
Gee...I think we've finally figured out your problem - you know NOTHING about women.

You should put your bitterness aside and pay close attention the the way the ladies here answer questions. You might just pick up some useful information.

You would be bitter too if you where a 23 year old male virgin. :D

Vladimir Putin said:
Ladies, why in hell do you sometimes stare at us so we will look and you can look away? I feel like confronting them.

I don't stare. My mother taught me that it was rude to stare, and that is one of her bits of wisdom which I actually agree with - probably the ONLY one.

tehdreamer said:
Vladimir Putin said:

You may have run into mean, bitchy women who have stared for those reasons, but don't condemn the entire female population for it. Bitterness is ugly.

I absolutely agree with what she said. Please, enough of the ridiculous generalizations based on some bad experiences.

Another 17 years and maybe they will make a movie out of you. ;)

40-year Old Virgin DEUX
Starring: Vladimir Putin

Vladimir Putin said:
blueindia2681 said:
Another 17 years and maybe they will make a movie out of you. ;)

40-year Old Virgin DEUX
Starring: Vladimir Putin
That's not funny.

I apologize. I am in no way wanting to be offensive. I apologize if it was distasteful. Sorry.

Vladimir Putin said:
tehdreamer said:

With your attitude just in this thread, I know why. However, keeping that bitter attitude won't get you anywhere either. And being a virgin at any age is not the most awful thing ever. People are so caught up in sex and dating, it's ridiculous. It's like dating someone is only for stats now.

Vladimir Putin said:

Been there, and then some.

Please believe me (for I am speaking from experience here) when I say that bitterness gets you nowhere. You can't move forward with bitterness in your heart.

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back