Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys can go to hell! I'll be gone for now, maybe take a one year break like the last time.

^^^Then quit talking about it and GO. See ya later. Get rid of some of that anger before you come back.

I used to be frustated as well when i was 23. My response was bad, i nearly quited dating and only dated twice in the last 5 years.

A 32 friend of mine has tried a lot to get a girl, but keeps on being rejected. Another friend of mine has had lots of girlfriends, despite his looks and character. I was curious what his secret was, and found it out. If a girl says no to him, he tries it another 15 times, maybe she thinks different after a couple of months. And, he tries it with nearly every girl and goes on group holidays, unions, discos. Any place to get a girl. You have to treat them like princesses, being very interested and such. It has no use to only look at them, you must be interested in talking with them. Looking isn't that important as you think, Vladimir.

I once dated a girl who never looked at me. But, she did want me. So, talking is better than looking, i think.

Vladimir Putin said:
You guys can go to hell! I'll be gone for now, maybe take a one year break like the last time.

Wait...you joined 11/09. How did you take a one year break? o_O

Vladimir Putin said:

Now see, that attitude is probably why you're single. I hope you're at least happy being that way.

VanillaCreme said:
Vladimir Putin said:

Now see, that attitude is probably why you're single. I hope you're at least happy being that way.

There are so many guys like him. What's the use of such a remark?

Daan said:
VanillaCreme said:
Vladimir Putin said:

That may be true, but they should change their negative points of view because it's very off-putting to women as well as men. No one wants to be called a liar. He asked a question then decided we're lying because he's met women in the past who were mean or egomaniacs. If he already knows the answer, he shouldn't have bothered asking us.

Daan said:
VanillaCreme said:
Vladimir Putin said:

Go read ALL of his previous posts and then come back and ask that again - IF you still don't see Vanilla's reasoning. I'm not being sarcastic either.

Daan said:
VanillaCreme said:
Vladimir Putin said:

I agree with what Dreamer and Eve said. But you know, there really is no use for my response because there are too many guys who are like this. And that's the problem. But, I suppose it's about the individual. Once the individual sorts out their issue, perhaps their situation will be better.

VanillaCreme said:
I agree with what Dreamer and Eve said. But you know, there really is no use for my response because there are too many guys who are like this. And that's the problem. But, I suppose it's about the individual. Once the individual sorts out their issue, perhaps their situation will be better.

Got to agree with you a bit. Last months i was on Chat Roulette, and i was amazed about the brutality of my subspecies. I mean, such a fun new internet tool, completely spoiled by a branch of people who can get theirs only a few mouse clicks away.

Hey my girlfriend says she needs space. Is that a sign she is gonna dump me or should i just relax?

Either she's about to dump you, giving some thought to dumping you, you're smothering her, or she has some stuff going on inside herself that doesnt even pertain to you - or those are the likely suspects. Did she give you any reason for needing space? That might be helpful.

EveWasFramed said:
Either she's about to dump you, giving some thought to dumping you, you're smothering her, or she has some stuff going on inside herself that doesnt even pertain to you - or those are the likely suspects. Did she give you any reason for needing space? That might be helpful.
Not to my knowledge. She has been acting weird lately and she wont tell me whats wrong. she just has been pushing me away.

Yep sounds like that to me too, those are words I don't think any man likes to hear like "we need to talk", or "I think we should just be friends" they are subtly trying to tell you something without hurting your feelings but to me I'd rather you just say what really going on with you than to say that!!!! That hurts worse to me because then you're put in the predicament your in of trying to figure out what's really going on when all she has to do is just say how she feels!!!! I have never gotten why some people say that, I have never said that to anyone and I wouldn't think of saying that to anyone that I even remotely cared about, I think I'd fare better just slapping them for no reason!!! lol!

My Dearest Ladies,

I'm so tired of dating. :( The last straw was a blind date about 6 months ago. I had been talking online with a lovely woman for a few weeks. A mutual friend had given us each others email, so it's almost like it wasn't entirely a blind date. Regardless, I picked a time and a place I thought she might enjoy and the date was set.

I showed up relatively early...I'm always early when I'm nervous about something...and waited patiently. I had reservations. A beautiful little spot on the patio over looking the city lights. It felt magical.

After about thirty minutes of waiting, I could tell the waiter was growing impatient, so I grudgingly ordered a salad and glass of wine. The more horrid part was the response from the waiting staff females. A disjointed ripple of "Ahhhs" and "Pooor guy" wavered throughout the patio. The last thing that made my face that red was the bloody sun :S. About thirty minutes after I finished the salad I paid and left. Quite dejected.

Anyhow, long story short, she never called me again. Never picked up the phone.

My question to you lovely girls is a daunting one:

How can I Edward Cullen someone? To which I mean, is it possible to swoop a woman off her feet without having to go through that horrid experience again?

*Sigh* Dating stinks.

Thanks, :)

Mr. Blue

Is Edward Cullen like a serial murderer? o_O

Cause that wouldn't be good... We no want that.

LOL @ Vanilla's post xD

@Mr. B:
If you find the right girl/woman, you can totally do that. It sounds like you had a wonderful date planned anyhow, which is a LOT more than most guys do.

It's just that Edward Cullen was totally fake. Sorry... he just was. NO man is like that. I think it might be a good thing too, because if there WERE men like that, they'd be stalked/obsessed over/eventually destroyed by the very women they were trying to 'swoop'. Just be yourself. Imho, that's the kind of guy I'd prefer. Ofc I don't speak for everyone on this subject. =)

Latest posts

Back