sex

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5pt7art

Reaction score
i realized the other day it has been almsot 3 years since ive had sex...and before that it had been 21 years.......it shouldnt matter really...but it kinda does to me it just reminds me og how long ive been single and distant from any type of relationship with a female.

Baaaaad joke IgnoredOne.

Although I've often suspected Velcro was invented for recreational use as well.

I have sex with my fiance:rolleyes: all the time.
Were both very sexual.
Evrryone have their opinions,idess and sexuality.

BROKENWINGS BROKENWINGS, HOW I LOVE YOU SO.
TAKE YOUR BROKEN DREAMS AND BUILD US A HOME.
YOUR LOVE AND FORGIVENESS HAD SAVED MY SOUL.
I LOVE YOU FOREVER. FOREVER UNTIL THE END OF TIME.

Err...WTF,
Am i not your crazys and good vibrations?
I guess sometimes a girl can't wait forever.
But it would take a man like me to get the job done.

I can relate. I had sex back in June as I was seeing someone for a few months. Before that it had been 3 and a half years since I had known the fair touch of a woman and before that about 7 years and before that...ermm.....

Well yes anyways.

Point is, it makes one even more depressed at times when your denied something as natural as physical companionship.

Lost Drifter said:
I'd much rather make love than just have sex though it's been near six years since I did either :shy:

This!

I just don't really see the point in doing it for trivial reasons. Plus I'd like to think my lack of "easiness" adds meaning to the act if and when I one day do it :)

Having said that, I have to say I feel persistently insecure sexually. There's not even a solid reason for it as far as I can tell, which makes it quite odd. I don't see why I'd not be a good lover, I just feel very shy and actually quite vulnerable when I think about being that intimate with someone.

Many other guys don't seem to have that issue at all judging by the way they gleefully climb on anyone with a lumpy torso at the first opportunity, so I suppose I'm just weird and unusual! :(

i guess not getting any sex or making live which ever u want to use comes with being lonely...oh well someday i hope ill be able to experience it again

Wow...im going center my sexuality around a youtube video.
I didnt think people can be that easily bought and sold...or PROGRAMMED
A lots of sexual tensions or lack there of.
Not sure if theres sometype of corrolations
Between loneliness and lack of love N sex.

Lots of moral codes or values to justify why
Your not getting laid. Coping skills with much
Convictions...whats up with the guilt and shame?

Latest posts

Back