sex

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonesome Crow said:
Not sure if theres sometype of corrolations
Between loneliness and lack of love N sex.

Lots of moral codes or values to justify why
Your not getting laid. Coping skills with much
Convictions...whats up with the guilt and shame?

Not sure if this was just general musing, but I thought I'd bite :p

I'd define loneliness effectively as the state of not feeling loved by others in some way, so I think the correlation is quite obvious there really!

It'd actually be simpler if my own values were a form of self-justification for lack of success with girls. Unfortunately, the truth is that I've declined sex before and if I were offered it again now, I'd decline it again. I don't know why, but each time it has just felt wrong to me.

Which is an interesting insight into my thought patterns that I don't actually understand myself :\

Guilt???
Insecurities(shame)???

Self righteous...
Your subconscious mind job is always to prove you right.
People actually dont treat you bad. You actually give people instructions
To treat you bad.

I know..i know...
You probably see me write this many times.
ITS A SELF FULFILLING PROPHECY.

Another way of saying it is...
YOUR COCK BLOCKING YOURSELF.

This principle applies in every aspect of your life.
Where you live.
What car we drive.
How much income we make.
How much friends or what type of friends.

We all creat our reality.
we can use this process to work for us
Or against us.
Universal Law is neutral. Its impartal.
Such as gravity.
Gravity dont give a fresia who you are.
If you miss use or dont understand the laws
Of gravity, itll kill you no matter how nice of a person you are
Or what morals and values you have.
At some level we must be accountable..
Morals and values are great.
At some level we become prisoners of our own rules.

Anyway..my first guitar was a 20 dallar dime store
Guitar, not a 5000 Les Paul.
The first song i learn to play was Marry had a little lame
Not Canon in A minor.

You and me, baby, ain't nothing but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel.

hmmm sex without feeling is not good to me.
I,m in a situation, i have sex with a man who does not want a relationship, i see him because it feels good in the moment, but after i come home and still feel empty.
I have a close friendship« relationship with another man, he does not want to have sex right now. I see him because i feel good with him, but then i feel rejected because he does not want sex. lol, i cant win.
Before anyone says anything... no i'm not a two timer, i have come to this situation because neither want to commit, so i do what i need to do to find a bit of pleasure in my life. Anyhow, i just hope i find a man who will give me both so i can move on lol

Given that I lost my virginity a few months ago, I'd say its pretty overrated, at least for me. Don't get me wrong its great, but I was expecting a bit better. I think for guys its mostly about ego, and caveman instincts

I look forward to the day when it has been 21 years since I had sex. So when people tell me I will find someone. I can laugh and say "You have been saying that for 21 years, clearly you are wrong" :p

When i lost my virginity. She had to lead me by the hand. She camefter m...i guess I always been one sexy dude.
The fitst time felt really weird. I was so young,imnocent and nieve.
She however let me live with her. We had more sex
And mote sex everyday. I got better as i went.
I lived with her for an entire summer.
I thought that we would be together forever.
I fall in love with her. We were both 18.

She never gave me reasons why she broke
Up with me. She just threw my giitar and
Belonging on my patents yard.
My mom was happy becuase i was MIA.LOL

HEART BROKEN I WAS...
Onething lead to another. Her sister started
Dating me and tried to FIX me.
I guess she felt bad becuase her younger sister
ripped my heart out.

Then again, IVE ALWAYS BEEN ONE SEXY DUDE.
SHE WANTED TO ELOPE WITH ME.
Running away to Canada was a hell of commitment. Crazy love and romance stuff.
We were right there at the border of Vancouver.
Well, we didnt.....

I returned home to CA.
WITHIN A WEEK RENAE GOT A HOLD OF ME.
FATE,LOVE,AND ROMANCE STUFF...

5pt7art said:
i realized the other day it has been almsot 3 years since ive had sex...and before that it had been 21 years.......it shouldnt matter really...but it kinda does to me it just reminds me og how long ive been single and distant from any type of relationship with a female.

It was the title that drew me in!~:)

Nolife Princess said:
5pt7art said:
i realized the other day it has been almsot 3 years since ive had sex...and before that it had been 21 years.......it shouldnt matter really...but it kinda does to me it just reminds me og how long ive been single and distant from any type of relationship with a female.

:O were you expecting to find something else? :)

Nolife Princess said:
5pt7art said:

well that was akward haha

I lost interest in casual sex, years ago. I don't feel any attraction unless I feel an emotional connection to a guy. And an intellectual connection.

That being said, when that connection happens and I'm in a relationship with a guy, things can get both emotionally and sexually intense together. It's a long time I didn't let this happen with someone. I did not meet anyone special enough to make me want it to occur with them.

Does it make you less of a person for not loving sex if there's no connection?

Obviously, there's no better feeling that passionatly sending your girl to paradise, but sex can be just that.

Everyone has their needs. Id go at it all day everyday if i could. Doesnt make me less of a person. I just enjoy the passion/how intense it can be.

...and im incredible :cool: :p

PurpleDays said:
I was just quoting.

I haven't had sex in bloody ages, h'actually.

lol, ok. I didn't know that one. I get lost quickly with quotes and stuff. I'm a frenchie. :p

No idea when I had sex the last time. It was at least several months ago. It was casual sex. The guy was just a friend. And it was bad. It left me with a lonelier feeling than if I had done it alone, and has been just one more proof to me, that casual sex was just not worth it.

so my post was dirty and horrible huh? :p Sorry about that, I can say a lot of nonsense from a safe distance. and my sense of humor is very misunderstood. been raised getting told jokes weren't an acceptable behavior, and now trying to be funny is a struggle.

That being said, I still think I kiss better than Legato. :p

Arsenic Queen said:
PurpleDays said:
I was just quoting.

I haven't had sex in bloody ages, h'actually.

lol, ok. I didn't know that one. I get lost quickly with quotes and stuff. I'm a frenchie. :p

No idea when I had sex the last time. It was at least several months ago. It was casual sex. The guy was just a friend. And it was bad. It left me with a lonelier feeling than if I had done it alone, and has been just one more proof to me, that casual sex was just not worth it.

so my post was dirty and horrible huh? :p Sorry about that, I can say a lot of nonsense from a safe distance. and my sense of humor is very misunderstood. been raised getting told jokes weren't an acceptable behavior, and now trying to be funny is a struggle.

That being said, I still think I kiss better than Legato. :p

.......Must.......stop........envisioning.......racy thoughts here..........

kinzeUK said:
.......Must.......stop........envisioning.......racy thoughts here..........

interpublics-roth-threw-a-bucket-of-cold-water-on-job-news.jpg

Latest posts

Back