Snap of the day

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sci-Fi said:
LOL

Is that garbage floating in the water in the first one? Some people.

Ha - I didn't notice that, awesome. I think Mike should find that litterbug and smack the honeysuckle outta him.

9006 said:
I never noticed before, it kinda looks like it's showing me it's ass, the hell??

Always gotta be one kid in the group....

np56zc.jpg

2irwyfs.jpg

Sci-Fi said:
Okay I just sat here looking for gators and frogs.

No gators...Delemere Forest, quick wiki... that's in Cheshire.

Hey Mike (and others), why not mention the location above each photo.

Yeah but I can't be bothered to remember where they were took, they're from that many different places.

a29jww.jpg

I came across the WORST car I've ever seen yesterday; bright pink Fiat 500 (Despite being a 1.2ltr) with EYELASHES on it's headlights... seriously??

2wdoz76.jpg

NOTE: The car is NOT the "Snap of the day", I just wanted to share the hideousness.

^Oh my goodness, Mike - that view is breathtaking! Where was that taken? I want to move there!

I hope that car doesn't rear end any bike riders with those lashes - ouch. :)

That one was from Llandudno in Wales, it's full of great views like that.

That is indeed a beautiful view. I have a new model Mini near where I live that has eyelashes too, it's pink and has flowers all over it.

What camera are you using? Your white balance is way off, you should look for the option in your menu and set it to auto in an attempt to avoid the overall blue tint. I've got a lot of experience in photography and if you ever want any tips or advice, just let me know.

Latest posts

Back