What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loketron said:
womdering who the lady in lonesomecrows avatar spot is?
whatev' merp

I used to cry myself to sleep almost every night over her.
I don't do that anymore. Never the less I'm still not over it.
I miss holding her...lots. I love her very,very much.
My love for her will never change. I dream of her coming
into my life all the time. I hope someday my dream will come true.
She's my baby daughter, Jordan. She's beautiful just like her mother.
Wild and crazy just like me. My bloode runs through her vains...:p

I was asked to pray for her. Pray??? That's something I stopped doing years ago.
But I'll do anything for my daughter...even if it takes praying. Whatever it takes.

Congratulations, you procrastinated that paper all the way through spring break, now you get to write it in two days. No biggie, I can write good papers like breathing......

Of course I have to go to some class for my job before I can start working. Tuesday, that three class in a row day with that godforsaken chemistry lab then right to a several hour class for work then if I don't finish the paper tomorrow, I have to finish it then. geez, it's gonna be fun rushing to the panera way north of my house after my lab while trying to eat lunch in the car.....after I change clothes. fresia.

wednesday I go in to get the schedule figured out, hopefully I don't work that day cause I've got a really heavy important package coming, and I'd rather not have to go pick it up.

still alone, blah
one step at a time....

Lonesome Crow said:
loketron said:
womdering who the lady in lonesomecrows avatar spot is?
whatev' merp

I used to cry myself to sleep almost every night over her.
I don't do that anymore. Never the less I'm still not over it.
I miss holding her...lots. I love her very,very much.
My love for her will never change. I dream of her coming
into my life all the time. I hope someday my dream will come true.
She's my baby daughter Jordan.

oh im sorry man, familys got to come back together you know. familys family, dont know the situation but it will work out in the end.
sorry if im poking at a bad sore and hope the best for you my friend.

hahaaaa....
it's all right.

will fresia, my truck is making some serious fuckie ass noise in the engine department.
It's something internal. i hope it dosn't cost over a grand.
I'm just so looking forward to riding my bike to work while my truck gose to the shop.
It's a good thing it's spring time.

I am nauseated at the moment because it is bill-paying time. oh my god :(

So now I am watching the news segment on the Today Show about Rielle Hunter, that chick John Edwards was having an affair with and omg wow the balls on this *****. She is busting Edwards's wife, and my gut, though biased, reaction is that home-wrecking whores have no ******* business saying word one about the wife.

Holy honeysuckle on a stick, Batman.

I am absolutely simmering with rage for Elizabeth Williams. Sure, she could be an absolute harpy from HELL, but she does not deserve to have her marriage dissected publicly like this and herself vilified by the very same unprincipled whore who went after her husband.

And don't worry, I have plenty of rage for John Edwards for being such an arrogant, powerful prick that he could think that he could do this and get away with it. Unbelievable, the gall these people have.

There is no decency anymore.

Oh god I want to cry now. Maybe I'll feel better after an omelette and half a pot of coffee...

Ok, one omelette, half a pot of coffee and some schmoozing later, I feel better.

No more procrastinating. I must get two more chapters written this week. Books half-written are never published.

Don't cry....Cheaptrick.
It's not your fualt why some poeple are dickheads. Don't internalized their BS and turn in againt yourself.

Anyway, I had a chance to look at my engine this morning.
The **** racket is coming from my fan clutch. It's loose.
The bearing is probably shot...becuase the nut came loose.
It sounds like my engine is getting really to esplode :p
I might be able to repair it myself. It's not rocket science.
Or I can just take into the shop and have them do it.
The radiator has to be removed in order for you to work on it.
There's only 4 bolts holding the radiator in place..it's not a big deal.
If they quote me around $200-$300 including parts..I'll probably just let them do it.
It's probably around a couple hours worth of work.

ahh I'm thinking potatos chips v8 heresys kises and FFXIII spring break man this is the life

:D

FFXIII is very nice thankyou i want to stay up all night plaaying it, aw but that would be a bad idea,

gonna try to get to bed at 12:30 and get up at 10:30 i have to homework over break how evil,

i really need a maid, maybe if i just close my eyes and think real hard, all my dirt laundry and crap will just disappear

**** IT!

I'm thinking that between the coffee and the 32 ounce diet Coke, I don't have enough caffeine on my desk.

Latest posts

Back