What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
user 130057 said:
I'm slowly losing my empathy and that terrifies me.

well, you know it and you can take action, like rekindle it with the company of animals and children, people usually make you lose it even more

I keep thinking of the epitaph Jonathan Winters once imagined for himself. "Step on me, Everybody else did". Given that his mom was telling him how ugly he was and his dad saying how stupid he was, it's no wonder he grew up feeling that way. The step on me line fits many of us in this life.

Got a front row seat watching karma work her magic.

user 130057 said:
MissGuided said:
user 130057 said:
What a day. honeysuckle on both figuratively and literally. Shower leaked and damaged the wooden flooring. Lost (and found after a 3 mile backtrack) my wallet. Clean clothes jumped all over by wet dog. Left a present I need for tomorrow morning in my dad's car. Got crapped on by a seagull... good shot too managed to get my head and down my jacket. Travel 12 miles to shower again and change clothes, then travel all the way back only to have a massive argument and have to travel home again.

Tomorrow has to be better, right?

Copious amounts of wine are in order. Or, bacon covered anything. Better yet, a nice pedicure complete with foot massage, while holding said glass of wine and munching on the bacony morsel of whatever.

I had to settle for onion bhajis and kathi kebabs followed by a salted caramel muffin. They weren't bad, but I'd rather have a stick of butter wrapped in bacon lol.

Omg where did you get that muffin from I have to try one.

kamya said:
Moving is done.

Is that out of the place where you kept being burgled, is that you or was I dreaming lol? If is yay and good luck! :)

Its funny, I thought that was a person who shared a sense of humour and might even become a friend.

Seems I was completely wrong. Oh well, you live and learn. No chance of that now.

Strangely enough,I was thinking about the old Tom & Jerry shows,no matter what,eventually, they ended up as great friend's!

Latest posts

Back