What to do?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poueff

Reaction score
I guess the title is misleading,but fresia it,the other thing it would fit with the thread would be too big

Soo,I have no problem in finding girls or anything like that (I'm here for other motives,but anyway...) and I have two cute girls interested in me.

The thing is,even though they are beautifull,they are drama queens and have opposite tastes to mine,even though they sometimes fake they like the same music I do

But even though they are into me,I'm not into them,not enough for being dating one of them,I guess

I don't have a "serious" relationship since last Summer but I am not into no one right now,even though I want to. (and no,I'm not hung up on that relationship in any way shape or form)

So,what to do? Look for someone who I really am into (I don't use the word love cause I think it's really overused alot) or date someone just for the fun of it?

Drama queens, you say? If they're even half of what my sister's like, then you do not want a piece of that action. Especially if you're really considering dating for fun.

Two girls after you eh? I hate you already. :D Yeah, if they are drama queens stay far away. From your post it seems you want someone who's real and into the say things as you, so there's your answer. Unless you just want to have some...fun ;) and those other girls are into you then...well...that's all up to you. Just know what you are getting into if you get "involved" with the drama queens. Best thing is just to say away from them though.

i would ditch both of them. why waste your time with someone that's a drama queen and that's not into what you're into? it's dammed from the beginning and you know it, bro.

idk,but with my situation right now,it's either that or being alone =/ (not with my friends but without a girl,I'm talking really by myself)

Poueff said:
idk,but with my situation right now,it's either that or being alone =/ (not with my friends but without a girl,I'm talking really by myself)

When you say drama queen, what do you mean? Like slash your tires drama queen or just needs to be the center of attention kind of drama queen?

Also, have they given you clear communication that they might be looking for a relationship from you?

Poueff said:

There is nothing wrong with that, sometimes it's better to be alone with yourself. It's completely healthy and normal.

If they're good looking, date them both simultaneously, just don't let them find out about each other.

If good-looking girls see you dating multiple good-looking girls, then you will have even MORE women into you. One of those will be the girl you dig.

So use a sifter to get through the sand to find the diamond.

Mary Mary said:
Poueff said:

When you say drama queen, what do you mean? Like slash your tires drama queen or just needs to be the center of attention kind of drama queen?

Also, have they given you clear communication that they might be looking for a relationship from you?

Center of attention drama queen,not crazy as fresia drama queen

Clear communication,when do most girls do that anyways? But to answer it,no,but being all over me (I mean literally,the one thing that's left really is to kiss her) (one of them has swine flu so I don't see her since past week)

Sci-Fi said:
Poueff said:

There is nothing wrong with that, sometimes it's better to be alone with yourself. It's completely healthy and normal.

I know it is,but it kind of depresses me that everyone around me has some ******* special link,like girl/boyfriends,best friends and others,and I only have close friends,but not no one I can really talk up to... (that being the reason that brought me to this forum,but I'll leave it for other topic)

SocratesX said:
If they're good looking, date them both simultaneously, just don't let them find out about each other.

If good-looking girls see you dating multiple good-looking girls, then you will have even MORE women into you. One of those will be the girl you dig.

So use a sifter to get through the sand to find the diamond.

They are,using "player" terms,one is a 8.5 and the other is a solid 7 (the one with swine flu) (can I use their names over here? lol) but they are,well,part of the same "best friends group" (and I don't know what to call that either) so being secretive really isn't a matter anymore.

Oh,and good advice on those final lines,even though it's not my style to go out with a group of girls,rather than only one I can be alone with,but I'll "try" to do that

Date the 8.5 and try to get what you can out of the 7, just make sure the 8.5 doesn't find out.

Poueff said:
Mary Mary said:
Poueff said:

Clear communication,when do most girls do that anyways? But to answer it,no,but being all over me (I mean literally,the one thing that's left really is to kiss her) (one of them has swine flu so I don't see her since past week)

haha. Touche' The only point I'm making is have as much fun as you want, date as many women as you want, sleep as many women as you want. Just stay away from women who are looking for something serious.

Let me put it to you this way. We women need men to help us with stuff. I'm a ferociously independent woman who can change my own tire, but sometimes you just need a guy to help you. Any man is fair game, my father, my brother, my best guy pal, the neighbor guy across the hall; but the one guy I won't ask a favor of is a guy who's romantically or sexually interested in me but I don't feel the same for him. I don't ever want to be in the position of taking advantage of a guys feelings for me to turn him into my lap dog.

The same is for you. Have as much fun as you want. Just don't use a girl's feelings to turn her into your unpaid call girl. Now, if they never tell you how they feel or what they want, then that's not your responsibility. They have the responsibility to clearly communicate what they want like a relationship.

Also, as long as they're not destructively crazy; and if the sex is worth the drama, go for it.

Mary Mary said:
Poueff said:
Mary Mary said:
Poueff said:

haha. Touche' The only point I'm making is have as much fun as you want, date as many women as you want, sleep as many women as you want. Just stay away from women who are looking for something serious.

Let me put it to you this way. We women need men to help us with stuff. I'm a ferociously independent woman who can change my own tire, but sometimes you just need a guy to help you. Any man is fair game, my father, my brother, my best guy pal, the neighbor guy across the hall; but the one guy I won't ask a favor of is a guy who's romantically or sexually interested in me but I don't feel the same for him. I don't ever want to be in the position of taking advantage of a guys feelings for me to turn him into my lap dog.

The same is for you. Have as much fun as you want. Just don't use a girl's feelings to turn her into your unpaid call girl. Now, if they never tell you how they feel or what they want, then that's not your responsibility. They have the responsibility to clearly communicate what they want like a relationship.

Also, as long as they're not destructively crazy; and if the sex is worth the drama, go for it.

I'm 14,so in my "area" we haven't started having sex yet :p

But I'll follow that advice,being that I'm really starting to become affectionate of her,in part because the crazyness became just right (I can't stand both extremes,so I guess this is ideal) and in part because we're getting pretty close,but anyway

Poueff said:

Well now all the banter makes sense to me. I didn't know you were so young! I had advised upthread to "go out with as many chicks as you can and have fun". I take that advice back for until you're at least 16. For now I think you'd be wiser to focus your efforts on your school work rather than obsessing on whether or not to date "drama queens"! Sorry, LG:-(

LGH1288 said:
Poueff said:

Well now all the banter makes sense to me. I didn't know you were so young! I had advised upthread to "go out with as many chicks as you can and have fun". I take that advice back for until you're at least 16. For now I think you'd be wiser to focus your efforts on your school work rather than obsessing on whether or not to date "drama queens"! Sorry, LG:-(

School isn't a problem in any way shape or form. I scored straight As in the greater part of the disciplines last period,so as I said,I don't really have any problems with it. Oh,and my age isn't really a limiting factor either.

Yes,I'm 14 Sanal,why is that a surprise? :p

I thought you were a lot older like 27 or 28 lol. I dont know why.

haha probably or it maybe the way you write.

Latest posts

Back