Where do very attractive women hide?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gyms exclusive to women. If a guy walks in, he'd be lucky to make it passed the front desk. Getting into Area 51 would be much easier. They wouldn't even let me use the Goddamn phone.

Lonesome Crow,

Are those picture of women you've actually dated/slept with? Are they cool with you posting their private photos (if so, I mean)? For my first few romps in the hay, the guys will be coming to my place where I know where everything is.

I've heard that some attractive women are frustrated by no guys hitting on them because they just figure an attractive woman must be taken, and don't bother approaching.

LoneKiller said:
I've heard that some attractive women are frustrated by no guys hitting on them because they just figure an attractive woman must be taken, and don't bother approaching.

I've heard the same. I think if guys think there's some interest there, go for it. Attractive women need love too. I'm not in that group. I'm pretty average.

As dumb as it may sound, I wish that I had absolutely no sexual urges at all. I could then focus on more in life than just boobs. My chess skills would increase dramatically.

LoneKiller said:
As dumb as it may sound, I wish that I had absolutely no sexual urges at all. I could then focus on more in life than just boobs. My chess skills would increase dramatically.

Get chemically castrated then.

Barbaloot said:
LoneKiller said:

Get chemically castrated then.
I believe that's an elective request and isn't covered by medicare in my country. The side effects are also devastating. Plus, if anyone found out I was being treated for that, they would assume that I am a sex offender. No thanks.

In Halifax, you see them all the time, day and night. In Sackville (which is a town, about 20 minutes form the city/province capital) I see a lot of hot girls, unfortunately.

Okay ignoring the douchey adjective - women are avoiding social situations with the likes of you and me out of a neurotic fear of unwanted attention.

They're with an exclusive group of guy friends who have good bone structures, dress hipster and have fascinating creative (pretentious) sides to them, raising said guys above the banal creepy mass that is the majority of men.

ardour said:
Okay ignoring the douchey adjective - women are avoiding social situations with the likes of you and me out of a neurotic fear of unwanted attention.

They're with an exclusive group of guy friends who have good bone structures, dress hipster and have fascinating creative (pretentious) sides to them, raising said guys above the banal creepy mass that is the majority of men.

:club:

^^ lol
what I find funny, is the amount of times I see guys repeating the old cliché that girls only gravitate towards the "classic good looking" guys.
but you know.. that isn't really what it's all about!
I've known great looking guys that girls crossed the street to avoid, and I've known guys that are far from the standard "good looking" guy yet are popular and can attract plenty of girls.
I know its hard to put a finger on it, but it truly is more about attitude and personality than anything else.

so to respond to the OP here, the attractive women are hiding in plain sight waiting for you to get their attention in a positive way.

I don't think they hide anywhere. I think many of them don't realize they are attractive because of the way society is right now when it comes to that.

Latest posts

Back